E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,208 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 84,364 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• hi

could you please deactivated "removing bouquet" when in the Provider card are option "Enabled- No"

dont see reason removed bouquet, once created.

"Enabled" - in the plugin logic, it is to create bouquets for a given provider (playlist)

Get it, but why must be bouqueat deleted, if choose "Disabled"...i tray to remane bouquet but still deleteing ..

Cannot be change this logic?

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• Hi mate :-) :-) and thank for your great work and development.

A reasoning about the diff file. which highlights the added channels which must then be copied to the override file.

Some notes:

1 - does it also apply to added bouquets?

2 - if instead of the channels are deleted, diff file how it behaves

3 - of course, as set up, the work is very precise, but I was wondering whether to insert only the new bouquets in the diff file and allow the plugin to write the new channels, so that it is sufficient to insert only the new bouquets in the override file, in order to avoid update to write the many added channels

Thank you for your patience for my reasoning and stay safe :-)

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• 1 - does it also apply to added bouquets?

***-diff-override.xml displays only those channels that appeared in the m3u provider's playlist or/and are missing in ***-sort.override.xml

2 - if instead of the channels are deleted, diff file how it behaves

This file is created every time bouquets are generated.

of course, as set up, the work is very precise, but I was wondering whether to insert only the new bouquets in the diff file and allow the plugin to write the new channels, so that it is sufficient to insert only the new bouquets in the override file, in order to avoid update to write the many added channels

Somehow very complicated and incomprehensible =) What is the idea?

• So I made some tests, here is the m3u8 file, the execution log and the config. I don't understant why the channel with a single ' are not in the list anymore.. but I'm investigating !!

<supplier>

<name>Samsung fr</name><!-- Supplier Name -->

<enabled>1</enabled><!-- Enable or disable the supplier (0 or 1) -->

<settingslevel>1</settingslevel><!-- GUI settings level (0 - simple, 1 - expert) -->

<m3uurl><![CDATA[file:///home/root/datas/m3u8/samsung/fr.m3u8]]></m3uurl><!-- Extended M3U url -->

<epgurl><![CDATA[https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/fr.xml.gz]]></epgurl><!-- XMLTV EPG url -->

<streamtypetv>4097</streamtypetv><!-- (Optional) Custom TV stream type (e.g. 1, 4097, 5001, 5002 or 8739) -->

<gstreamer>0</gstreamer><!-- (Optional) Stream type: 0 (no buffering), 1 (buffering enabled) or 3 (progressive download and buffering enabled) -->

<flv2mpeg4>0</flv2mpeg4><!-- (Optional) EXT3_FLV2MPEG4_CONVERTER (0 or 1) -->

<progressive>0</progressive><!-- (Optional) EXT3_PLAYBACK_PROGRESSIVE (0 or 1) -->

<livets>0</livets><!-- (Optional) EXT3_PLAYBACK_LIVETS (0 or 1) -->

<ringbuffermaxsize>32768</ringbuffermaxsize><!-- (Optional) GST_RING_BUFFER_MAXSIZE ring buffer size in kilobytes -->

<buffersize>8192</buffersize><!-- (Optional) GST_BUFFER_SIZE buffer size in kilobytes -->

<bufferduration>0</bufferduration><!-- (Optional) GST_BUFFER_DURATION buffer duration in seconds -->

<sink>![CDATA[original]]</sink><!-- (Optional) GST_PULSEAUDIO sink method (original or experimental) -->

<multivod>0</multivod><!-- Split bouquets into seperate categories (0 or 1) -->

<allbouquet>0</allbouquet><!-- Create all channels bouquet as separate bouquet if multivod enabled (0 or 1) -->

<picons>0</picons><!-- Automatically download Picons (0 or 1) -->

<bouquettop>0</bouquettop><!-- Place IPTV bouquets at top (0 or 1) -->

<sortmethod>0</sortmethod><!-- Sorting method for playlist content (0:default, 1:alphabet, 2:custom) -->

<abgroups>1</abgroups><!-- Sort group names alphabetically (0 or 1) -->

<abchannels>0</abchannels><!-- Sort channel names alphabetically (0 or 1) -->

</supplier>

• I don't understant why the channel with a single ' are not in the list anymore..

FIXED! ... Fairness for French, Spanish, Ukrainian and other languages restored

p.s. I overdid it a little with regexp when I redid the ability to parse channel names with commas .. for example, tvg-name="BBC, UK" or tvg-name="CNN, USA" :exploding head:

Снимок экрана 2022-07-18 в 20.35.04.pngСнимок экрана 2022-07-18 в 20.35.49.pngСнимок экрана 2022-07-18 в 20.37.06.png

• Thank mate so...

1 - only channels and no bouquets ?

2 - but if a channel is delete, in diff file i see it..so i can delete from overide file ?

3 - i search to explain... the plugin processes the playlist and writes what it reads in overdrive and if new channels are found are written in diff. file and then these must be written to the override file. So I thought that if the plugin finds new channels, they are still written in the channel list without needing to add them by hand (as if there was no override file), while the bouquets do not and will have to be added by hand. In this way the update work I think is faster

Thank again

Hispa

• 1 - only channels and no bouquets ?

I don't understand this question. What are you talking about?

2 - but if a channel is delete, in diff file i see it..so i can delete from overide file ?

You must not remove entries from ***-sirt-override.xml . You must use enable="0" to not display channel or category in bouquets ... If the channel is not in the source m3u, but it is in ***-sort-override.xml , then it does NOT get into bouquets, regardless of the value of the "enable" parameter

if new channels are found are written in diff. file and then these must be written to the override file.

Yes you MUST! Otherwise, these channels will always end up in the diff file, since they are present in the original m3u

So I thought that if the plugin finds new channels, they are still written in the channel list without needing to add them by hand (as if there was no override file), while the bouquets do not and will have to be added by hand. In this way the update work I think is faster

Since ***-sort-override.xml is done manually by the user and the channels can be distributed into groups and within groups, as you like, then from where and how the plugin code must guess which group and in what order to add new channels, display them or not in bouquets, leave the original name or assign a new one, etc. ? That is why a diff file is created, and then it's up to you to decide what to do with it.

• hi mate:

1 - sry but "bouquets" are categories...so also new categories are write in diff. file ?

2 - understand

3 - ok

Today i launch plugin (1.0.68) but respect yesterday no diff file was build !? while the are some new channel..

Good day

Hispa

Edited 4 times, last by hispanico957 ().

• it is not working correctly because it also accepts checking for lets say ".phptest" while that is not in the URL.

Coming soon ...

The logic of working with "downloadable" files has been completely redesigned. There is no binding to the file name or its extension. Uploaded files are parsed based on a "magic number" and then the content is determined to be a valid XML structure. This solution allows using any links for XMLTV, for example,

Code
    http://example.com:8087/xmltv.php?username=USER&password=PASS
    http://example.com/api/xmltv.xml.7.2
    http://example.com/epg.xml.gz?token=123456789
    http://example.com/provider.epg
    http://example.com/epg.xmltv.gz
    http://example.com/epg.xmltv.xz
    http://example.com/epg.xmltv.zip
    http://example.com/EPG

e.t.c.

But this solution is not compatible with standard EPGImport and EPGImport can only be used in my modification, where similar changes will be made to work by "magic number"

• I'VE THIS ERROR MESSAGE IN OPENVISION

NO LOG - NO PROBLEM !... Or do you think I'm guessing from the picture? Or do I need to put every image that is somewhere "buggy"? It's not my fault that OpenVision Components.About does not contain the getKernelVersionString method =) - https://github.com/OpenVisionE…ython/Components/About.py

But this is not a problem and should not lead to a crash. The situation of the absence of this method is correctly handled. Below is the "piece" of code responsible for this

Code
            try:                                                                                                                                                   
                    kernel = int(about.getKernelVersionString()[0])                                                                                                
            except NameError, AttributeError:  # when "about" is not available                                                                                                     
                    try:                                                                                                                                           
                            kernel = int(open("/proc/version", "r").read().split(' ', 4)[2].split('.', 2)[0])                                                      
                    except:  # nosec  # noqa: E722  # set a default                                                                                                
                            kernel = 2                                                                                                                             
            except ValueError: # getKernelVersionString is not a number                                                                                            
                    kernel = 2  

Accordingly, there is no log - no problem!

• pepsik

in previous version 1.0.68 , once bouquet created , and then (provider card -enabled NO) "created" bouquet staying; not deleted;

in actuall version 1.0.69 once bouquet created , and then (provider card -enabled NO) "created" bouquet get deleted

could you return this funcion back please

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• in previous version 1.0.68 , once bouquet created , and then (provider card -enabled NO) "created" bouquet staying; not deleted;

This functionality has NEVER existed. In all versions FROM BIRTH, if you select "Enabled" - "No" in the provider card, all bouquets for this provider are deleted, but all its data remains in the config file... In future versions, I'll change the name of this item in the provider card from "Enabled" to "Available in bouquets". I already explained to you the purpose and functionality of this menu item, exactly after you asked to MAKE the functionality you describe possible - the logic of this menu item should be considered in the context of the meaning of the term "Available"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!