Touchscreen remote control?

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,707 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• Well I got my new remote today,the Logitech Harmony Touch. I have to say I am well impressed.I had it running my Duo2 and TV in around 5 minutes.It`s very responsive and I dont even have to point it in the direction of my Duo2.I also love the fact I can change buttons to do whatever I want them to do.
    Thanx for the heads up guys.
    bo.

• Official Post

Well I got my new remote today,the Logitech Harmony Touch. I have to say I am well impressed.I had it running my Duo2 and TV in around 5 minutes.It`s very responsive and I dont even have to point it in the direction of my Duo2.I also love the fact I can change buttons to do whatever I want them to do.
    Thanx for the heads up guys.
    bo.

Welcome to the Harmony master race :hi-five:

There are load's of cool things you can do with it, there was a site out there (Google is your friend) that had specially made picons you could download to the remote for each channel

Enjoy it Bo

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!