Barry Allen DreamOS (mips + arm)

There are 217 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 73,253 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• I apologize because maybe I didn't understand what I meant is that BA is now installed on USB support and I don't understand why it doesn't install on SDcard. Thank you

Have you tried installing Barry Allen on a usb stick?

• barryallen12.91 install error gp4.2

dpkg: error processing package enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen (--install)

dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

Errors were encountered while processing:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen

• dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

Errors were encountered while processing:

nothing surprising, it will be so because the author of the plugin gave up supporting it and left everything unchanged in the package, i.e. with its dependencies, the patched versions were removed by the moderators of the Barry Allen plugin, for Gutalin swears very much- funny to incontinence :rolling on the floor laughing:

behaves inadequately and does not support programmatically and does not give others,allegedly infringing his copyrights, but no one writes in the patched versions that this plugin was made by someone else..the author's jambs are patched there and that's it..and no one even claims authorship from the word at ALL

look for solutions on other forums where they don't care about the author's opinion and his indignation, there are patched versions that work on any DreamOS image and any media-ssd,hdd,usb... :rasta:

• He will not be able to install the original BA from gutemine because it needs the gutemine feed as a dependency. gutemine has uploaded the feed plugin to the boxpirates again so that these patched versions are not used. So first install the gutemine feed plugin and set "Load feed on startup" to no in the setup. Restart the box, then try to install BarryAllen again. If there are errors again, please post the entire output in telnet here.

• He will not be able to install the original BA from gutemine because it needs the gutemine feed as a dependency. gutemine has uploaded the feed plugin to the boxpirates again so that these patched versions are not used. So first install the gutemine feed plugin and set "Load feed on startup" to no in the setup. Restart the box, then try to install BarryAllen again. If there are errors again, please post the entire output in telnet here.

:rolling on the floor laughing: Thanks, no thanks..enough is taught by the author's handiwork..a day later, his cockroaches in his head will start a riot and he will turn off support again - and that the users will all be deleted again and stop working?... let this "genius" feed his feed himself, taught by glutamine actions...

And masochistic perverts can use his feed for OE-2.5. I am sure that his kind gesture, or, more precisely, a handout, will cease to work within a month

• The user probably wants to use BA consciously, and he alone decides whether he wants to take the risk of installing another plugin from gutemine. I have only shown him how he is most likely to get BA installed again. How long this will work in the end, or whether there will be something "new" from gutemine for OE2.5 images, who knows? :smirking face:

Other possible frictions between you and gutemine are another matter. :don-t mention it:

• I don't like everything that gutemine left behind either. You can now take your little finger off him, or do without his things altogether, no one is forced to do so. And if a user has problems installing a plugin, you should help him find a solution, and not simply attack the plugin creator again. I'd much rather users use original, unpatched plug-ins than install plug-ins where it's impossible to assess the consequences of changes that have been made, I hope we agree on that:smirking face:. If the killer argument is simply gutemine, then all threads about his plugins can be closed here. :thinking face:

• I'd much rather users use original, unpatched plug-ins than install plug-ins where it's impossible to assess the consequences of changes that have been made, I hope we agree on that :smirking face:

:winking face:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!