Howto: Oscam init scripts, running multiple Oscam instances and Oscam hardening

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,480 times. The last Post () by zipto.

• i was thinking of adding a second oscam just for cacheex mode3
    one thing i am unsure of would i need a line in both oscam's to connect or the cache of the pc server would just dish it out to either running oscam?
    maybe i am over thinking it but wanted to ask
    what about using the same cache port ?
    foz

• got this up & running now, had a problem last night changing the start stop script as i use monit for monitoring pids to restert if require but sorted now
    got my cacheex peers moved over and conected
    now i just need oscam guru to help me link the cache from my oscam server to cacheex server and back if required?
    i will have a test later tonight but would like to know if i need to add a cacheex line in each as i would if i was adding a new cacheex peer or if it can be linked without lines ? eg cache port or if pc will dish it out between them both?
    thanks for your help in advance
    foz

• hey you all
    I am running ubuntu 12 64bit with a oscam build r8917 I am trying to run some oscam instances bud it will only show the web interface on only one of them I have check all ports and setups. any out there that knows why?

Thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!