WorldCam

There are 79 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 54,303 times. The last Post () by PLATINI.

• Thats correct,with Clean ATV 6.4 it make only trouble,if I try to install it,then the Receicer crashed with pressing any buttons,only with ATV 7.0 and 7.1 there are no crashs.

enigma2_crash_1668800207.log

mm mistake

remove update .py / .pyc / .pyo

overwrite and reboot

if work i put update

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• you have a log crash?

No, because with filezilla it didn't connect to the dec and pressing any key, the dec crashed

No,perche con filezilla non si collegava al dec e premendo qualunque tasto,il dec andava in crash

By reinstalling the clean openatv 6.4, I was then able to restore a backup

Edited once, last by v1las ().

• you have a log crash?

No, because with filezilla it didn't connect to the dec and pressing any key, the dec crashed

No,perche con filezilla non si collegava al dec e premendo qualunque tasto,il dec andava in crash

what does filezilla / box networking have to do with a plugin ?

check your network.

Restart the box from the on/off button and connect with filezilla without opening the plugin.

the plugin is activated only if you open it. and if you press ok or other buttons related to the plugin itself.

I don't understand what you mean

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• No chance,crash remains

enigma2_crash_1668804217.log

21:43:37.1038 [ ] driver/rcinput.cpp:38 handleCode [eRCDeviceInputDev] 1 8b 1

21:43:37.1122 [ ] gdi/epng.cpp:24 loadPNG [ePNG] couldn't open mainmenu/missing.png

21:43:37.1321 [ E ] python/python.cpp:210 call [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0xaf4b04e0>>,('InfobarMenuActions', 'mainMenu')) failed)

no have ideas my friend mm global fix?

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• you have a log crash?

By reinstalling the clean openatv 6.4, I was then able to restore a backup

Sorry,but here no problems to connect the receiver with filezilla,have you activate a password under Network?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• No problem,I have take on Feed for ATV 6.4 the 4.2 r2 version that works with ATV 6.4 and for the ATV 7.0 and 7.1 the 4.3 version.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Official Post

Do not combine 'SetupActions', 'ColorActions' if there is not a Config Screen or else the SetupAction will override the ColorAction

• Do not combine 'SetupActions', 'ColorActions' if there is not a Config Screen or else the SetupAction will override the ColorAction

yes.. I never noticed the control-keys, they were set by default, I'd always left them like this, only recently that I've streamlined the plguin, some problems come up, but now I've only inserted the 2 necessary controls..

if I'm not mistaken even with Vix Image does not digest the setupcontrol

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Certo che ho la p.word,ma il prb c'era solo mnetre il dec era in crash,dopo aver reinstallato il prb della connessione non c'era piu'

Of course I have the p.word, but the prb was only there while the dec was crashing, after reinstalling the prb of the connection it was gone

[write in english please]

• Sui feed c'è solo la 4.3

• write in the language of the forum, only in the Italian section is it allowed to speak in your language

Last notice then I delete your replies

• If you want to use 4.3,install ATV 7.0 or 7.1,for ATV 6.4 are no more Updates,so this problem remains,sorry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!