XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 175,170 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• Tthe live player, configured from the team / config menu if you want to use otherwise use the vod player Equal speech for skin player wifi: you can not use speed lan in the skin player is the speed of lan adsl

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Not seen this mentioned. Upgrading in OpenViX fails due to the VNetSpeedInfo.pyo being provided by Enigma. The plugin does install OK by telnet command so long as you --force-overwrite. Not tried it but it may install OK if you don't include the .pyo file, just include the .py

I do like the new version, do have a suggestion - enable access to the config menu from the main screen rather than just the "Team" screen

• Thanks for suggestions

in the next new version the space is limited .. there will be news ...

I decided to put the config menu in the configuration section (team)

and all is explained in Help

But not everyone reads

:thumbup:

• Hi, looking for a hand to get this plugin up and running. Have installed plugin ipk file no problem but there is no xc_e2_plugin.xml in etc/enigma2. Now I can add the server using the plugin its self but would like to use the auto way. Is a Edision OS mega with Vix4e2project image on it. Now I did install the xc pligin from the downloads of that image but was the same which is why I thought I'd try yours. Strange I

know any advice would be great. Thanks

4cf4861a83e33a746b86e4f.png

• Issue xc_plugin.xml

The file xc_plugin.xml creates the plugin :

enter the configuration menu:

Team

Menu

Exit

Then come in again:

Team

the file is present

Try

##################

For Mounting (Usb & hdd) is done from the Configuration Menu

Save and restart Gui if necessary

The plugin does the rest

Hello and thanks

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Buddy no have idea...

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• su dm 900 con l ultima unstable la versiopne 4.4 va in crash

-------

Edited once, last by Lululla ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!