OPENPLI-6.0-RELEASE-DM800SE-SIM2-28102017-ParageriaGS

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,305 times. The last Post () by myron.

• The problem with SR4 is the language.

During the wizard you must select english otherwise enigma2 starts an endless loop.

Now is working with little modifications on file location (I do not use flash expander, I move some files in hdd)

thanks anyway.

there is not all lang on image

and this make problems in different lang (gettex....)

;)

• Parageria, I need to activate the advanced remote control (with PVR).

Your image is activating the default without it and pause button is not working (hence, no time-shift).

Could you tell me which file i need to edit?

Thanks in advance for support

• Parageria, I need to activate the advanced remote control (with PVR).

Your image is activating the default without it and pause button is not working (hence, no time-shift).

Could you tell me which file i need to edit?

Thanks in advance for support

/usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml

• /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml

the problem is not related to keymap.xml

With image Release Canditate theRC is correctly working and the file is exactly the same

It seems that during boot the default RC is loaded instead of the advanced one

see soon on 6.1 rc ;) will fix it

for now map, from hotkey, red button to start timeshift , and use stop button to stop

• Dear Parageria God, a week after a variety of wifi drivers to replace a variety of wifi driver, did not get, want to find a copy of your second 1.7 trillion firmware tools, did not find the relevant tools, please God reacind to be a firmware, plug-ins installed separately extended, thank you again

i make the last thing for you

on the day i upload a nfi only with drivers, and nothing else

OPENPLI-6.0-only_drivers-DM800SE-SIM2-ParageriaGS.nfi

Dear Parageria God, a week after a variety of wifi drivers to replace a variety of wifi driver, did not get, want to find a copy of your second 1.7 trillion firmware tools, did not find the relevant tools, please God reacind to be a firmware, plug-ins installed separately extended, thank you again

i make the last thing for you

on the day i upload a nfi only with drivers, and nothing else

OPENPLI-6.0-only_drivers-DM800SE-SIM2-ParageriaGS.nfi

Very grateful to God for their enthusiastic help, the God of the firmware is the most perfect, wifi has been resolved, the operation is too smooth friends, the screen super to force, please put the essence of the firmware, God's productionae76991403641cecaad33b.jpg

0036f447a7591559a1d343a2.jpg

ba4d218f9aacb697.jpg

ebf98da259d1034604600.jpg

2804fff90fb96ef6faa3.jpg

• Hi,

Thanks for your hard work. I installed the first file and transferred my setting bouquets extensions but didn't realize the wlan problem, The first file does not recognize my usb wifi dongle but the second does.

How can I modify the first one to work with my dongle. Are there any .ipk files I can install to fix this please?

• please @parageria ?

I really don't want to reinstall again, if there is an easier way to add all USB and Wifi drivers please tell me? Through feeds or an .ipk available anywhere?

My wifi dongle is TP-LINK TL-WN721N with Atheros AR9271 chipset.

I tried the atheros file in feeds, didn't work. Maybe another driver missing?

• maybe try with feeds or google it like

TP-LINK TL-WN721N enigma2 openpli

i dont have theses drivers

i have put on image only theses i use

• I looked everywhere before so I reinstalled with your second file and it is recognized this time but only works with no encryption on the wifi network. When I do wpa or wpa2 there is no link. Strange. Looks like I have to go back to openatv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!