PLi-4-Dm800c-ssl84d-Sim2-Bkup_by Inspiral 27/11/17

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,696 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• WIFi on a Dm800 ?

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Still waiting for any brother

openpli image script file location in dcc2........?

I am adding oscam running script. but script location I am not found. help please

• found this guide

It may help you?

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENIGMA 2 BOXES

AS ABOVE YOU NEED DREAM CONTROL CENTER SO I WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE IT AND ITS SET UP .

IN THE BOX ON THE LEFT DOUBLE CLICK ON ETC TO OPEN IT , THEN DOUBLE CLICK ON ENIGMA2 TO OPEN IT , NOW CLICK ON THE FILE CALLED SETTINGS ONE TIME TO HIGHLIGHT IT AND THEN RIGHT CLICK ON IT . AS ABOVE A POP UP BOX WILL APPEAR WITH OPTIONS SO CLICK ON VIEW . SHOULD SEE A LOT OF LINES THAT START WITH CONFIG LIKE THIS

config.ParentalControl.setuppin=1234

config.ParentalControl.configured=true

config.ParentalControl.setuppinactive=true

THE TOP LINE IS THE LINE WITH THE PIN NUMBER ,MAKE A NOTE OF THE PIN AND EXIT DCC AND THEN ENTER YOUR PIN ON YOUR BOX THATS IT . YOU CAN OF COURSE DELETE THE PIN IF YOU WISH BUT THERES REALLY NO NEED IF YOU CAN EASILY SEE WHAT IT IS , BUT SHOULD YOU WANT TO DELETE THE PIN JUST CLICK ON EDIT INSTEAD OF VIEW AND DELETE THE 4 DIGITS AT THE END OF THE LINE , YOU BOX WILL HAVE NO PIN THEN .

PIN NUMBERS ARE ALWAYS 4 DIGITS LONG SO FOR EAXAMPLE IF YOU DO THE ABOVE AND YOU SEE

config.ParentalControl.setuppin=4

THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PIN NUMBER IS JUST 4 , IT MEANS YOUR PIN NUMBER IS 0004 , SO THEN IN THAT CASE ON YOUR BOX YOU WOULD ENTER 0004 .

THIS GUIDE IS SUITABLE FOR USE ON ANY ENIGMA 2 BOX

• Hello

I installed your image and I can say that I'm impressed!

Well done!

I want to ask you some things:

1) about recording to a hard disk - the recording starts normally and it seems that it continues for as long as I let it. But when I'm trying to watch what I have recorder, I can see only (almost) 2 minutes. The same happened with instant recording and with programmed recording. Please advise.

2) The parental lock guides that you gave are not applying since there are no line for config.ParentalControl.

The only lines that are existing in this file are

config.ParentalControl.retries.setuppin.tries=0

config.ParentalControl.retries.setuppin.time=946689026

config.ParentalControl.retries.servicepin.tries=0

config.ParentalControl.retries.servicepin.time=946688975

config.ParentalControl.servicepinactive=true

Is there another file that i have to manage?

Thank you!

• hi

Glad you like the image

regarding your 2 issue, unfortunately i dont know TBH

This Image was done when i had a friends DM800... so i cannot test things as i dont have that type receiver anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!