AFN’s switch to HD

There are 742 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 140,969 times. The last Post () by zf-freak.

• Hello

I'm using OpenAtv 6.2

• I Just install openatv 6.2 on my solo4k and tested afn & its working fine. You need to put config file in folder key & path to this folder is plz go to folder usr than there you will find two folder 1 would be bin, locate oscam file in this folder & delete it & than add latest oscam file (oscam-svn11438-arm_dream-webif-emu-r776) & change the attributes to 755. After that put all config files in folder keys ...... restart oscam & you are ready to go.

Hope this will help you

• Hello

Please can you send me download link (oscam-svn11438-arm_dream-webif-emu-r776)

Thanks

• http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=298196&page=10

you can aslo use the file from my post#358.

• OK thanks

I will let you know when everything's working perfect

Thanks again.

Edited once, last by cascco: Hello Please i have try it but still not working because the file is not ipk ().

• Hello

Now afn working perfect, but other p****vu like 4.8e Thor 0.8w are not working only sound no picture or video display.

Thanks again

Great.... for 4.8e & .8w you need to repesoective keys in softCam.key file. OR try the attached softcam.key file. I dont have access to these satellites so I cannot check them.

hello

pls this one working fine, vuplus-team.com-oscampowervu-arm_OpenAtv-R-11438_all

but other p****vu like 4.8e Thor 0.8w are not working only sound no picture or video display.

Thanks again

• Hello

Now afn working perfect, but other p****vu like 4.8e Thor 0.8w are not working only sound no picture or video display.

Thanks again

Great.... for 4.8e & .8w you need to repesoective keys in softCam.key file. OR try the attached softcam.key file. I dont have access to these satellites so I cannot check them.

I also have the same issue with no picture or video on powervu channels on 4.8e and 0.8w, but have the correct keys. If I roll back to an earlier version of oscam but keep all configs and keys the same, the picture is present on 4.8e and 0.8w, but I lose afn.

• Because many of people have problem with AFN and PW I make a config for OSCAM emu 11438r and its open AFN,4E all chanels,3E all chanels of ERT,Tanberg on 1,9E/Arena sport etc.../ and all PW chanels on THOR 0,8E.

Do not change anything!Just put files in folowing directory of your box.

I have OPENATV image and works on all images based on OPENATV.

I did nor try on OpenPli,i think that directory is not the same.[983197f.jpg6edd535bdceb4af8846bbab8.jpgf0207603.jpg

• Open atv 6.3.

You must put my files in folders what i upload and do not change anything.

bin file must be OSCAM EMU and etc file must be OSCAM EMU.emu

If oscam dont start from the first time try again.

I have dm 500hdv2

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!