The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,321 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 464,600 times. The last Post () by niosi.

• I have dreambox 520 and dreambox 900 , with Openatv.

I use allways oscam-emu by audi06_19 and working perfect until version 11752 .

From 11753 until 11758 do not work in openatv.

Can anyone help ??

thanks

I am using CoreELEC aarch64 and I cannot use audi06_19 oscam after version 11752.

Edited once, last by W@Rp: Use English language only ().

• I have dreambox 920 and dreambox 900 , with DreamElite 7.1.

From 11753 until 11758 do not work in DreamElite 7.1.

Can anyone help ??

thanks

• I have dreambox 920 and dreambox 900 , with DreamElite 7.1.

From 11753 until 11758 do not work in DreamElite 7.1.

Can anyone help ??

thanks

hi, try doing this: install the latest working version and then replace the binary with the new one, being careful to rename the file exactly like the old one. Always check that the attributes are 755. So we can see if it is the installation package or the lack of some libraries necessary to start the new versions

le azioni dicono che sei!

• yes, sorry, I omitted "bin" in the path, usually the package installs the bin in usr/bin and two other files in lib/sistemd/system; emu-OSCam_...........service emu-OSCam_...........socket both are present and I tried to use them by changing the names and contents of the working ones of previous versions, being newbie, I didn't check anything else.....

• Have you installed the necessary libraries? launch oscam from telnet with the command "oscam &" without " and see what it responds. the binary should be placed in /usr/bin. It doesn't seem to me that dreamelite has a different path.

here you can find dreamelite wiki

• Hi Niosi, sorry if I insist; I sent the commands again and the responses are:

OSCam_11759-r801: error while loading shared libraries: libusb-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have checked that the three files "OSCam.bin" "emu-OSCam_...........service" "emu-OSCam_...........socket and the " config" in etc/tuxbox.
    During the installation it tells me that it installed a file without errors.
    I use the ".deb" file instead, proceeding manually I use the ".bin" in usr/bin "ARM DM" version

• try to install libraries:

opkg install libssl0.9.8

opkg install libssl1.0

or with apt-get install ....

apt-get install libusb-1.0-0-dev

apt-get install libusb-1.0-0

I don't have your box and I don't remember what command it wants

le azioni dicono che sei!

• Post by skyno ().

This post was deleted by oktus ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!