Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,254 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• KiddaC , cheers thanks for the information, yes I can understand on deletion of a plugin you do not want remnants left :thumbup:

I am no enigma2 expert :derpthink:but I presume updating a plugin, removes the previous version first and therefore kicks in the postrm file.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• My dear brother, I encountered a problem on the image of openatv4.6 in the last update of the plugin

The problem is that the plugin works perfectly at the start of operation, after a period of operation, it becomes slow in flipping between channels, knowing that the old versions did not exist.

When I turn off the device and turn it back on, it works perfectly, then the same problem occurs again

And it works perfectly and quickly on the image of Open Play 8

is there a solution

• Hi KiddaC just a question about jedi maker using it all the time no problems great I'm running two different subs on it when I go to update Epg with egg importer one of them updates no problem but what I have to do to get my other sub to update is go into jedi maker and on playlist for that sub I have to say yes to rebuild xmltv epg data and it's very slow now to updates bouquets sorry for the long explanation

• My dear brother, I encountered a problem on the image of openatv4.6 in the last update of the plugin

The problem is that the plugin works perfectly at the start of operation, after a period of operation, it becomes slow in flipping between channels, knowing that the old versions did not exist.

When I turn off the device and turn it back on, it works perfectly, then the same problem occurs again

And it works perfectly and quickly on the image of Open Play 8

is there a solution

You dont say what box you have

But it sounds like you are running low on memory.

Things you can check

1) is your epg being saved to external device or internal
    2) have you got a swapfile set up on your usb
    3) You can always download the cacheflsuh plugin from feeds that can help automatically clear your memory.

I outline how to do all of the above in my old openatv setup guide
    OpenATV setup guide by KiddaC

• Hi KiddaC just a question about jedi maker using it all the time no problems great I'm running two different subs on it when I go to update Epg with egg importer one of them updates no problem but what I have to do to get my other sub to update is go into jedi maker and on playlist for that sub I have to say yes to rebuild xmltv epg data and it's very slow now to updates bouquets sorry for the long explanation

If you are having to rebuild xmltv data, there is probably currently an error in the EPG data.
    Some times this happens and will self fix itself after a few days once that data day has passed.

Unfortunately I cannot fix providers bad data. Give it a few days and see if it goes good again.
    If it doesn't I could probably check your line for you to see what the issue is

• Sorry,but when you have this problem with Jedi Maker Extrem and XCPlugin too,I think this is more a Image or IPTV Provider problem.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Do not think yhat the IP TV works. Has also reinstalled image and all plugin. It is bouquet list for IP tv that is not created in the regular channel list.

XCPlugin When I use XCPlugin I get the list but not the categories.

• Noted guys is this something that can be considered in future development to make great plugin greater?

These for me:

1 - insert in config the option to put the channels created on top or botton of list channels, already present previously

2 - a file txt or other type where there are istructions/config (epg, if vod yes or not, etc), that can be manage manually

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited once, last by hispanico957 ().

• Hi guys just started using this plug in and it's great but have run into one problem, when I run the jedi maker to make bouquets it deletes my sat bouquets that I already have is there a way to prevent his as I'd like to have the auto update feature on without it deleting my sat channels bouquets

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!