4k Channels

There are 72 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 21,383 times. The last Post () by PuskasPT.

• The 4k channels I have found that clear for me, FTA and encode.

13*east:

FTVUHD.com FTA

HOT BIRD 4K1 FTA

19*east:

Fashion 4K FTA

Pearl TV 4K UHD FTA

QVC UHD FTA

UHD1 By Astra FTA

23*east:

Astra UHD Demo FTA

SES UHD Demo FTA

28*east:

Astra UHD Demo FTA

SES UHD Demo FTA

42*east:

TRT 4K FTA

30*west:

Sport TV 4K UHD encode

Hispasat 4K HEVC FTA

bo.

• FTA and Oscam ..........Sport TV 4K UHD Oscam....... fta or encode ??

Sport TV 4K UHD is encode...and

do not make a mistake with that just Oscam !? Oscam can not decode from itself,

there can be a card or line from a card that works over it. It is only correct to write

through oscam emulator and a service called card...sh**ing. Or just fta or encode.

• FTA and Oscam ..........Sport TV 4K UHD Oscam....... fta or encode ??

Sport TV 4K UHD is encode...and

do not make a mistake with that just Oscam !? Oscam can not decode from itself,

there can be a card or line from a card that works over it. It is only correct to write

through oscam emulator and a service called card...sh**ing. Or just fta or encode.

Bro if you have the will and time , you can write a tutorial for us. on how to write a line on Oscam emu. that will be a great help.

Thanks in Advance.

• Lord above Mr vix33 ! do you not read so well ? there is no hack/no writing line to emu/no tutorials/no free whatever the hell you must think?.... Local card or share and its as simple as that.

• Oscam can not decode from itself,

there can be a card or line from a card that works over it. "(It is only correct to write

through oscam emulator and a service called card...sh**ing. Or just fta or encode.")

The above bracketed sentence does not agree with what you said @ Mr Jonhndeere.

I ,ve got a physical card which I want to extend to my other Receiver through oscam.

• So now you have a skylink caid 0624 local card? where the hell did that come from as there is no mention of that here !

If you have a local card for skylink then request configs for it, then your good to go to connect your other reciever,if you cant get a local card going that is still known to be sharaeable then maybe you should look into another hobby,, also your unusual posts are confusing the best of us here.

You are also quoting posts i did not actually generate, you are talking about bracketed sentences that i did not state...in actual fact tho oscam can run without shares or local cards but only on specific providers/encryptions with the correct data ! caid 0624 is NOT one of them

On a side note, i had a skylink card working a number of years ago using an old opus 3rd party card on 0D03 caid until around 2013 before the cryptoworks encryption eventually changed/died.... i assume you dont mean this caid do you?

Please be more specific when you post mr vix33 to avoid confusion.

Thanks

• As I wrote, this channel works through skylink 0624 cards in oscam, yes. So as for most "working "channels they do, you need a card or a line from it, to make work and for you, simply ...

Hello,

I have a line that unlocks all skylink channels from both satellites but doesn't unlock insight uhd. Any advice there? Thanks.

• Insight UHD doesn't work for me either. Oscam asks for caid 07D0/07D1 when I tune the channel.

Wtf. is 07D0/07D1?? Its not a caid, this does not exist,do not write nonsense...

Channel work fine from card caid is 0624 provider id 000000 in oscam.

You're right mate, I can open it with caid 0624. Oscam says 07D0:0624@000000.

Hello, can you write down a mapping in dvbapi. Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!