OscamEmu (by levi45) discussion thread

There are 180 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,581 times. The last Post () by wawa16.

• levi45

I dowenload a python package throgh your multicam manger i think its python imaging from dependences on opendroid 7.3 and image not start . Can i remove it manually through dcc or file manger . I want the location of this dependence

• levi45

I dowenload a python package throgh your multicam manger i think its python imaging from dependences on opendroid 7.3 and image not start . Can i remove it manually through dcc or file manger . I want the location of this dependence

You sure from my plugin because multicam manger don't have add-ons panel any more

All my files for test purposes only .

Please don't ask anything via pm .

• Use this levi45-multicam-addons-manager has everything you need like all cams ,all configs files, and also addon manager so you can install latest plugins .So basicly has 3 different plugin in one. Cam manager , Addons manager and script executer .

From this link levi45

• via telnet type code below then you will see ssl version

openssl version

Code
    open is not installed on my linux-based device. It is based on standard linux.

oscam version
    oscam-1.20_svn-r11724-798-ICAM-v9

Edited once, last by pamuk ().

• Use this levi45-multicam-addons-manager has everything you need like all cams ,all configs files, and also addon manager so you can install latest plugins .So basicly has 3 different plugin in one. Cam manager , Addons manager and script executer .

From this link levi45

I dont think you installed via my plugin see i dont have what you said installed (python imaging). Maybe you installed when you try to install another plugin via request.1.jpg

From this link levi45

I dont think you installed via my plugin see i dont have what you said installed (python imaging). Maybe you installed when you try to install another plugin via request.1.jpg

It may be python boxbranding but im sure its from your pulgin but not remember the name compelty.

• But why you installing plugin that you don't even know what it does or what its for :face with tears of joy: . Then i cant do anything for you ,if you don't remember what you installed :thinking face: . Best thing to do is just reslash the image :thumbs up:

• How to unstall ptyhon boxbranding if i install from your cam manger addon. This is clear question and another question

Please if you not sure dont do anything you may harm your box. But if you take the risk look in to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/boxbranding.so

Warning if you do anythin to your box im not taking any responsibility. So do it with your own risk ,especially you not sure what you have installed .

• this plugin is usefull , because it shows to some modules data about pvr you have.

it is not GUI plugin, so is not harmfull in any way.

But if you really, really, really want to remove it, use command line

first

Code
    opkg list-installed|grep boxbranding

then result of this command type in form of

Code
    opkg remove result_of_previous_command_with_word_boxbranding

it can be written in elegant form, but IMO it is not to good idea to remove it uner any condition!

• If you ready installed previous version just rename this one same and replace in usr/bin folder

Greetings

oscam-svn11725-vuplus4k_arm-webif-dvbapi-ssl-libusb-emu798 = PY3 (10) can it be installed with this method (rename folder) coming from a different version, namely enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11724-emu-r798_all?

Thank you.

• hi levi you have win pc for 64bit ?

• Hello, I have a vu plus solo 4k, I installed levi 45 version 10.1. emu is installed from the panel, it is activated, but the config file is not created and does not work.

please guide me

• Hello, I have a vu plus solo 4k, I installed levi 45 version 10.1. emu is installed from the panel, it is activated, but the config file is not created and does not work.

please guide me

Please ask your question in the correct thread witch is this link and i have answered your question

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!