OPENBH-0.6-DM800SE-SIM2-84D-OPENMULTIBOOT-PARAGERIAGS

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,342 times. The last Post () by Tiborr.

• can you tell me, if have bootloop on first boot to flash?

or when install image on openmultiboot

(upload here the image you want to install on openmultiboot, and i make it for you)

On first boot.

Images are from this forum: https://mega.nz/#!cKBlyYaa!xHa…iN9UoQSPj4ubyqbnjKqs_xIb4

https://linuxsat-support.com/t…li-7-0-rc-dm800se-ssl84d/

I had Japhar on my DM8000HD but I sold it because lot of problems with Japhar images for the DM8000HD. Some years ago.

Even better buy your self a Original and get all the support and functions you need to the same price as an old crappy clone ;)

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/

Hahaha these boxes can be old but work good for many years. New boxes will be 4K in the future. Cost a lot of money. I need 4 in house and also new TV and receiver. So, I wait a little bit longer :)

• Too bad you sold it ;o), the Japhar Sim today supports the Kernel 3.2 for DM8000HD until the latest images with no boot problem (from the buggy original Kernel 2.6 drivers).

Supports :

- DM800HDpvr

- DM800HDseV1

- DM800HDseV2 (including SSL89)

- DM8000HD

- DM7020HDv1

- DM520HD/DM525HD

- DM900UHD (Clone AND Original hardware).

If you still have around your DM8000HD, perhaps it's time to give it a second life ;o)

Emo

• i install on flash with browser obh 0.6 WITHOUT problem, yes I did.

i put an old usb , install openmultiboot from plugins menu to usb, yes I did.

i reboot again to flash and install the attachment image, I will try.

i reboot to multiboot image, this image opli-7-sim2.nfi ???

WORKS

read first post...

What to do with the files in the map open-multiboot-upload.rar ??? Is that this option to do 4.now ftp to your receiver and move open-multiboot-upload folder to /media/usb replace give permissions 755 on inside files ???

• simple

1.with a ftp app (windows or linux or macos) connect to your box and move open-multiboot-upload folder to /media/usb

telnet to your box (with putty for windows or terminal for linux) and type

cd /media/usb/open-multiboot-upload (enter)

chmod 755 * (enter) (dont close terminal)

2.now with ftp again move opli-7-sim2.nfi file to /media/usb/open-multiboot-upload

from there open unpack-nfi.sh file and change on last line OPENSPA with a name you want example OPENPLI-7 (save)

from telnet now again give

./unpack-nfi.sh (enter)

when, install finish, reboot

from openmultiboot interface select( press up - down button) OPENPLI-7 (press button OK)

and wait box to reboot on new image

• I hope this weekend to try this. Hopefully are you online to help me out.

• When I install obh 0.6 and set settings and do a reboot. It got in a boot-loop. After trying 3 times it got threw.

Initialise the USB is not working, got error every time. USB is initialising on other boxes, so USB is correct.

So, I can not install multiboot from plugins menu to usb??? Looking for clues? Found by via pressing blue button twice I have a special menu. Now I got the usb formatted en mounted. Reboot! Boot-loop again!

• When I install obh 0.6 and set settings and do a reboot. It got in a bootloop. After trying 3 times it got thruw.

look , this image is just to install it on flash and use openmultiboot

is NOT image for to use on flash, many things is not there

1.this image must install to flash only for to use openmultiboot(OMB)

why this ? because support-load base openatv(newer obh don't)

and you can install newer obh to multiboot

a) install image on flash

2.Format a usb stick ext4 and mount as /media/usb.

3.From plugins menu click openmultiboot and open it when ask show the usb for install and exit .

NOW DON'T REBOOT FROM OPENMULTIBOOT PLUGIN - reboot normal from image menu.

When boot can you see the openmultiboot interface with openblackhole 0.6 (flash)- and receiver boot normal.

So far so good!

• When I install obh 0.6 and set settings and do a reboot. It got in a bootloop. After trying 3 times it got thruw.

look , this image is just to install it on flash and use openmultiboot

is NOT image for to use on flash, many things is not there

Ah, okay. So only install and only got usb right en and multiboot on usb? But when I go to plugin multiboot it say no suitable devices found???

look your wall

• Please help me with this one, I am so close now!

I got stuck here:

simple

1.with a ftp app (windows or linux or macos) connect to your box and move open-multiboot-upload folder to /media/usb

There is no map media/usb, only media/autofs

• Please parageria help me further. See previous post of my.

There is no map media/usb, only media/autofs.

And when I try to move the folder open-multiboot-upload folder to /media/autofs or a self made folder usb the folder open-multiboot-upload wil not copy or paste anyway.

• sir it still the same problem when i upgrade the image and replace the files before i reboot the image is stick at boot

1.this image must install to flash only for to use openmultiboot(OMB)

why this ? because support-load base openatv(newer obh don't)

and you can install newer obh to multiboot

a) install image on flash

2.Format a usb stick ext4 and mount as /media/usb.

3.From plugins menu click openmultiboot and open it when ask show the usb for install and exit .

NOW DON'T REBOOT FROM OPENMULTIBOOT PLUGIN - reboot normal from image menu.

When boot can you see the openmultiboot interface with openblackhole 0.6 (flash)- and receiver boot normal.

So far so good!

Than the next steps are not possible because;

It does not excist media/usb, and you can not move the files to a self made folder cold usb. They have some kind of security. I can move any other file but these not. Here I got stuck.

telnet to your box (with putty for windows or terminal for linux) and type

cd /media/usb/open-multiboot-upload (enter)

chmod 755 * (enter) (dont close terminal)

2.now with ftp again move opli-7-sim2.nfi file to /media/usb/open-multiboot-upload

from there open unpack-nfi.sh file and change on last line OPENSPA with a name you want example OPENPLI-7 (save)

from telnet now again give

./unpack-nfi.sh (enter)

when, install finish, reboot

from openmultiboot interface select( press up - down button) OPENPLI-7 (press button OK)

and wait box to reboot on new image

• ok now boot on flash . telnet to your box and give this command:

blkid (enter)

copy and upload here the results

• Hi Sir Parageia I hope that u r fine I tried to use Openmultiboot first time i practise all ur steps but i stopped in this step I don't understand it

" from there open unpack-nfi.sh file and change on last line "

I send a NFI your's image as the last version of OPENSPA 4 to media/usb/open-multiboot-upload than i install image from plugin directly or what i do befor

i use the plugin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!