WHICH BETTER " AMIKO A5" OR " DINOBOT U5" ?

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,656 times. The last Post () by belastico.

• Read this thread and learn from hisakatano ZGEMMA H9S DVB-S2X Multistream 4K UHD Enigma2 4core ARM

Posts 56, 86 (PurE2!), 109, 112, 113, 115 and onwards...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Log?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Dinobot 4k + has very limited internal memory, will allow you to install about 5 or 6 apps other than that will run out of space, if you can get a U5PVR Deluxe you will overcome this issue because it has more internal storage...

Log?

Hello now working but problem is android apps not working but E2 works perfectly and one problem also on E2 is Ftp Dcc not work and no multistream 5.0w or any other multistream not working so you must to work hard anyway thanks for your great work

DINOBOOT uFtp =

• CIefp channel list has Multistream working, generally speaking...

For FTP use FileZilla Client application (for Windows, Linux...)

Also: in MENU > Setup > System > Network > check if it is started...

Username = root

Password = pure2 (don't forget to change it afterwards, as explained above).

P.S. I don't have Dinobox but you could expand your memory, check my thread "How to expand RAM and ROM".

• Thanks you very much

But now only multistream channels is problem i have uploaded CIefp channel list Multistream but still not working no single on multistream channels 85a9d1acdf.jpg304cb338bcdd.jpg796ad3c2e60d37869735b74f.jpg85a9d1acdf.jpg304cb338bcdd.jpg796ad3c2e60d37869735b74f.jpg85a9d1acdf.jpg304cb338bcdd.jpg796ad3c2e60d37869735b74f.jpg

• PurE2? Estuary skin? If not, return to Estuary and then try.

Latest Ciefp's list? I just made a blind scan on 5W. Found 500 channels. Just in case he doesn't have the strong enough signal in Serbia - you should do the same...

Do you have a strong enough signal on all of them, where you are? I am in London and I don't... Barely some signal on some of them and from what I can tell - they are working...

From your images I would say you do not have the signal on some of them - at all... And even if you do - are they encrypted, do you have a valid smartcard subscription of CS reader which can open it?

• I have already try that one but still remain same and I have good signal94482b1ec35dbf35e4f9c.jpg

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/135695/

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/135694/

• You are not answering my questions...

EDIT: the greyed out channels you DO NOT have... Only the bright ones.

• please share the link of the thread you're talking about.

Thanks.

• Find it in PurE2 section of this forum and in Articles, I think... ;)

• Thanks

I'm decided to return it back because of multistream, thanks for helping me a lot

• Return what, m8? Estuary? It's best because FNC plugins work with it properly.

Again, you are not answering my questions...

• I ** think** mini does not have HW support for multstream, so...

Hello

If you are interested for Android box receiver then wait for Zgemma H10 to come out because i have seen many comments good about that box so let us wait small, because dinobot U5MINI 4k i bought one and returned it back,

E2 side work perfect but no multistream and android side nothing good there

Thanks

• I ** think** mini does not have HW support for multstream, so...

Hello

If you are interested for Android box receiver then wait for Zgemma H10 to come out because i have seen many comments good about that box so let us wait small, because dinobot U5MINI 4k i bought one and returned it back,

E2 side work perfect but no multistream and android side nothing good there

Thanks

well I hope this new box is not another Dinobot sister box(clone) like Ferguson or Anadol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!