FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,549 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,477,397 times. The last Post () by ApOphis.

• But doesn't the yellow button load servers that support Sky UK?🤔

Most of the free servers are also paid servers, in fact they give the chance to test their servers (24h-48h) for people to buy afterward if they're happy with the service, you can read that on their homepage. So I don't think they'll give away too much, the yellow or info button of the app just scan and collect these free tests around the web.

• But doesn't the yellow button load servers that support Sky UK?🤔

Most of the free servers are also paid servers, in fact they give the chance to test their servers (24h-48h) for people to buy afterward if they're happy with the service, you can read that on their homepage. So I don't think they'll give away too much, the yellow or info button of the app just scan and collect these free tests around the web.

I know, in fact I can't explain why the free servers collected on the web and downloaded with the yellow and info buttons do not include testing of Sky UK channels... 🤷‍♂️🤔

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Hello, how can I remove unnecessary vavoo countries? Server 34 was ok before, but after installing a new image and downloading it from Freecccamserver50, when I delete it, everything comes back after restarting the box. Is there any way to do it? 🤔

• Yes, it is possible because the servers have not been updated. You will find the servers in oscam (ncam).server and you have to update them yourself. I no longer use this plugin and I am writing this from my previous experience when I used it.Probably the author of the plugin hasn't updated it for a long time, so it happens.

• Sì, è possibile perché i server non sono stati aggiornati. Troverai i server in oscam (ncam).server e dovrai aggiornarli tu stesso. Non uso più questo plugin e lo scrivo in base alla mia precedente esperienza in cui lo usavo. Probabilmente l'autore del plugin non lo aggiorna da molto tempo, quindi succede.

And do you use anything else for IPTV?

Edited once, last by ApOphis ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!