SlykQ-FHD Black hole Edition

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 12,027 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Official Post

This is a skin based on the Sky Q STBs GUI. and inspired by the two SkyQ and Slyk-q-1080 skin by Chabs and KiddaC

But skin is not a converted version of thoose skin and should not be misstaken for that.

So dont excpect this to be a true copy of none of those amazing skins ;)

And special thanks to @oktus for the amazing Blackhole logos :)

BUT IMPORTANT!! Skin is Large so dont install into the flash of older Vu+ like Uno,Solo,Duo and so on.

There have been SkyQ skins for other images for a longtime and i have been asked by many to convert one for Blackhole :)

But the way Blackhole needed to be skinned i quickley found out that converting was not an option

So i desided to make my own version. It has some simular functions and looks thanks to KiddaC allowing me to use his "Toppicks Mod"

But else its very diffrent from the current skins out there.

1. Q-FHD with original color scheme

2. Q-DarkBlue-FHD with as name says, A darker blue version

3. Q-DarkPurple-FHD with older SkyQ color scheme.

Here are som screenshots.

98398235c7f.jpg721b290315.jpg

4f4d0a.jpg75b101817216a7a20.jpg

96abe25cb256737.jpgd5ed5fc156.jpg

5ee14a09edec0415ad54fd46a.jpg3f7b1186c27.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what does the KiddaC Toppicks mod do.

it changes the background pictures and the recommended Toppicks of the day from Sky UK.

There is 2 ways to set this up.

First and best way is to use the Blackhole Cron Manager that can be found by pressing BlueButton on your VU+ RemoteControll

and then press BlueBotton again to open Blackhole Settings Screen. Now select Blackhole Cron Manager.

and follow instructions in my images belowe.

e22b8e982f54933df.jpg

515f670b6aac45f733add.jpg

8b631ad68101.jpg

b75b204e9866e7d4deb9f1d0.jpg

233375aa9fe14287031afb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 2

You can when ever you want run the Toppicks script manual from the Blackhole Script Panel.

This is done by pressing GreenButton on your VU+ RemoteControl adn then press BlueButton to open Script Panel.

Here you find several scripts so look up script skyscraper and run this script with GreenButton

and then press OK button to go back to Script Panel as soon as script has finnished.

Now select script skypicker and run that script with GreenButton

and then press OK button to go back when finnished.

Now exit all screens and when you open for ex Main Menu the background and Toppicks have change ;)

Dont like the background you can allways run the skypicker again to change background ;)

If BH Cron for some reason should fail this is how you restore your Toppicks also :)

0899e4c91cc4.jpg

37c82d8e0c6a4.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• New toppicks, now includes code for BH skins.

Should work. If it doesn't let me know here...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!