New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 138,339 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• ok this is right bootloader

how do you flash please explain short

• normal right way did you unzip file bevor flashing

Please use another USB stick, important FAT 32 formatted and only use USB 2.0 socket.

• Yes after power on usb flashing , appear on display no partition and start old image and not flash new

I try also another usb stick but same problem

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited once, last by hispanico957 ().

• If all else fails, you can use PURE2 RECOVERY IMAGE v. 6.5 - it will

-erase everything on your flash and then

-create partitions and after that it will

-put in the latest image on the first partition....

Good luck!

The general tutorial is here: Flash your Zgemma H7x using RECOVERY and/or USB files

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• you may also have shot the boot area by pulling the power plug

put the current bootloader (unrar first) into the hd51 folder tpp and try again

i FOLLOW YOUR SUGGESTIONS BUT NOPE...

I try to flash another image like openvix or openpli and flash start without problem

So the problem is not in dec or my usb

Thank

Hispa

• I flashed my H7 (the same OEM box) 2 days ago, online, "flash on the fly" method, from one partition into the other, PurE2 v. 6.5 - no problem...

Which image did you use in each case and which procedure?

USB method is to put an image into an existing partition, without erasing everything, in that case...

1) Download a latest release version of your chosen (favourite) firmware image directly from the developers website.

ax51-PurE2-6.5-20201028_usb.zip

2) When the file has downloaded and been saved to your computer - unzip it.

You will then have a file named [zgemma]. (Inside that folder you should have another folder named [H7] ).

If you want you can rename a file "noforce" to "force", just in case...

a) Copy the full folder named [zgemma] to a freshly formatted (FAT32) USB key.

3) Turn off your H7 receiver with the white button, at the rear next to power input.

4) Plug in your USB key with the zgemma folder on it (any USB port should be OK).

5) Behind the front flap (door panel) you will see a small button to the top left hand side.

Hold this button down (push in) whilst turning on the rear white power push button.

Keep the front button pushed in and on the front LCD panel you will see the display change from BOOT> USB> FLASH.

When FLASH is displayed you can remove your finger from the from button.

The receiver will now remain displaying FLASH (approx 2minutes) whilst the new firmware is loaded onto your receiver.

6) The box will then restart itself showing BOOT on the front screen. [00>100]

6a) It might stop at 49% and you will see the Wizard at that point, so follow the on-screen steps from then on => when you are finished it will boot fully!

7) Alternatively to 6a) - if it does go to 100 - you could then see the installation Wizard on the TV screen, which will run you through the set-up process.

Special note – If you save your settings to your internal hard disk (HDD) or USB stick, if one is fitted, during the Wizard run you will get the option to import/restore your previous settings and bouquets, which should work in many instances, when changes between the 2 images are not too great and so this feature will cut short the setting up of your Zgemma H7 STB considerably.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Yes i know very well this procedure infact i use italysat and openpli without problem of flashing...only with this image i have this problem

Hispa

• Which one is in the partition 1?

• Yes, which E2 is there?

• Delfi, one more time:

SH4 updated with some changes. We hope it works reasonably well and feedback would be appreciated :)

• Put PurE2 in the partition 1 and see then....

OpenPLi is cr@p for that...

• Put PurE2 in the partition 1 and see then....

OpenPLi is cr@p for that...

Thank but sry i dont understand, i flash image always form usb stick before now.

So please in which way i can flash PurE2 and after if something go bad in which way come back to my ItalySat image ?

Thank

Hispa

• Everything is in my long and detailed post above...

• As the worst president in the history of history says: "It is what it is..."

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!