DreamXtream by foryou

There are 91 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,302 times. The last Post () by jocke90s.

• Official Post

ftabin

Lots of people ask for a IPK installer. I guess that this plugin is for OE 2.5/2.6 DreamOS images only?

So maybe you should add to first post what images can be used

• plugin is missing some important things , but it has better display then xtreamtv plugin v2.3

*there is no refresh button in case any on demand channel get freeze so we have to go other channel and come back , so it is important to assign a refresh button for this because Linux unlike android it does not reconnect. or to have a script to reconnect the channel when it is dead or disconnected automatically.
    * the info box when playing the channel it appear empty when we press Info and display nothing , should have working option to see the epg even when channel is played
    * the first channel in a category appear when it is grid at beginning when we enter but later from the list on right side the first channel does not appear in any category
    * no option to play trailer for vod and series
    * no search option in all sections neither live - vod - series
    * audio of dvbs channels remain working in background while browsing the list in plugin
    * info details for vod and series are very less
    * no section in vod for recently added
    * option to add plugin to menu list
    * option to active the connection using mac address more secured then user and pass

i hope these can be forwarded to the developer to add and all are possible because they all exist in xtreamtv plugin so it is nice to see them here also in dreamxtream .

• i forward all points to the programmer!!

• #

Hi, ftabin.

I have the DM900UHD-4K.

I changed the Image from Merlin-4 to Gemini Project 4 (GP-4) OE2.5.

I installed the DreamXtream Plugin: enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamxtream_0.2-r5.0_armhf.deb.

It's installed.

But, after entering the Plugin, I am not able to fill in the data, because when trying to insert the characters, none is accepted.

How to proceed?

I await solution.

Thank you.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• #

Hi, ftabin.

There is no error LOG. Because there is no mistake.

Note: in / etc / there is no "dreamXtream" folder

In the Box itself, in:

"/ usr / lib / enigma2 / python / plugins / extensions / dreamXtream", I filled in the File "dreamxtream.json", with all the data.

I restarted the Box.

Running DreamXtream, no List appears ...

I went to try again, open the menu, but don't let me write.

There has to be a solution ...

I appreciate the help.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• just tested "justWatch on satlodge image install ok

can see the films preview look like a move catalogue there isn't any play batton

suppose we need a dreambox plugins to reproduce di films as its is now is worthless ..hope will be a update

never the less thanks for a nice job

here some picture

8a7a5b.png

8fc6bd9870a7eb.jpg

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• better to write in the JustWatch thread!

if y dont have a Dreambox One y can use it only for entriey in the watchlist! because NON Dreambox One doesnt support Netflix, and Amazon as native plugin!

Dreambox One support the both Plugins directly without start Kodi or start the provider in the browser!

i heart the next step will be Disney+ plugin for Dreambox One and other native plugins will come step by step!

• ftabin wrote

better to write in the JustWatch thread!

can you direct me on justWatch thread where is it ?

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• update at the first post to version dreamxtream_0.3-r0.0

Fix: - First entry in live stream

New:

- List view - Restart from a service (yellow button)

- Add transmitter to a bouquet (green button)

- Mark new entries (adjustable via settings in the first menu)

- Set / select cache folder (adjustable via settings in the first menu)

- Servers can be deactivated. (adjustable via server editing in the first menu)

- Sorting

- Pictures in the info bar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!