CCcam free server downloader Zoom

There are 971 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 284,582 times. The last Post () by BextrH.

• if anyone has a working site with servers, I can add it to ZOOM

when all the servers are downloaded, at least one of the 40 servers is always functional. One is enough for operation.

Of course, more of them work.

There is no point in deleting a malfunctioning when the next day it may work well.

• Nowadays, it is not easy to get a working server. Conversely, companies that own these test servers are disrupting or modifying them so that they are not easily accessible without the use of a computer.

They create various protections and confirmations that cannot be bypassed in Enigma2, or switch to a system for sending a test line to email. It also happens that they often change the layout of their pages and then one would have to change the scripts or create several variants in them every day to get the line C :. As I once wrote, I'm just trying to keep the ZOOM downloader alive. Nothing more. I don't have the time or resources for other things.

• edit servers

after my download, I ran a test function to filter out bad servers. I don't have it translated into other languages. The filter uses Ncam or Oscam.

There are three options. The first is filtering plus conversion.

The second is to enable filtering after all servers have been downloaded.

The third is to deactivate the function.

It is good to activate the function and then give a visible download of all servers. To see the progress of the function. Or just try filtering once.

After updating the ZOOM, the functions are in INFO

These qualities, which I invented and implemented, are only amateurish. It may not work properly.

Testing!!

• I am a beginner. I need advice. I installed the add-on cfg_Zoom_Final_FIX7x_all.ipk in VU Zero4k, It's a great add-on. It works well with cccam softcam. After pressing the red button to convert to Oscam, Ncam, Gcam, it created 4 files on the path etc / tuxbox / config - gcam.server, ncam.server, oscam.server, oscam.server1.txt. All of these files only convert to oscam. My Oscam working folder is on the path etc / tuxbox / config / skylink / oscam.server. What should I do if cccam saves the links directly to my working file oscam.server after conversion, which is located at etc / tuxbox / config / skylink / oscam.server. Thanks for advice

• I am a beginner. I need advice. I installed the add-on cfg_Zoom_Final_FIX7x_all.ipk in VU Zero4k, It's a great add-on. It works well with cccam softcam. After pressing the red button to convert to Oscam, Ncam, Gcam, it created 4 files on the path etc / tuxbox / config - gcam.server, ncam.server, oscam.server, oscam.server1.txt. All of these files only convert to oscam. My Oscam working folder is on the path etc / tuxbox / config / skylink / oscam.server. What should I do if cccam saves the links directly to my working file oscam.server after conversion, which is located at etc / tuxbox / config / skylink / oscam.server. Thanks for advice

I do not understand the question. Don't you want him to overwrite your files? Or do you want it to save to that location?

this script converts for Oscam, Ncam, Gcam Edit the directory you need

/usr/script/conv.sh

BextrH@seznam.cz

• Thank you for your response. Rewritten the form line in the script /usr/script/conv.sh

- cp / tmp / server /etc/tuxbox/config/skylink/oscam.server> / dev / null 2> & 1 </ dev / null &.

The program writes the converted lines to the oscam.server working folder.

I'm angry that he still overwrites the data in my working folder that I have for the Skylink card.

Can Final Zoom v.7 downloander work with the encoding card at the same time? Please explain the functions in the item: restart ** CAM, or the program manual. Thank you for your response and patience.

• Hello BextrH ,

I need your help, I am trying to make zoom work under OE2.6. Actually freeserver part is working, it writez tne cccam.cfg and oscar.server. But gives an error like the one in the attached image. What is this HOME directory, and where should I put it?

Thanm you.

maybe it would help to rewrite the command .... cd in this script

to command .... cd /

cd gap /

Attention!!!

/usr/script/tichestart1.sh .... 2x....restart CAM

/usr/script/tichestart1x.sh .... NO restart CAM

• enter your C: line in /etc/CCcamDATAx.cfg

After each download, the row is automatically converted and added to the others. ....ocam.server , ncam.server ......

For example, if you have a reader in oscam.server, write it to /etc/OscamDATAx.cfg

After each download, the reader is copied to oscam.server without change.

Activate this function in the hidden menu!!!! On the main menu .... restart CAM

inside activate the OscamDATAx option

• I activated /etc/OscamDATAx.cfg, copied the reader data and the transferred data was placed at the end of my oscam.servra list. Great. It has happened to me twice that the line -

cp / tmp / server /etc/tuxbox/config/skylink/oscam.server> / dev / null 2> & 1 </ dev / null &

sleep 0

which I added to the conv.sh script disappeared. I do not know why. It didn't work then. I will keep an eye on it. You did great

work. It's a great addition. Well thank you.

• I had problems starting today. These were mainly problems with merging the oscam.server and oscamDatax.cfg files, disappearing the conv.sh script, uninstalling the add-on, and reinstalling. Today I managed to solve it and the accessory works well. I want to ask.

Sky ..... 19E worked yesterday despite the Oscam softcam it doesn't work today. Did I make an installation error somewhere?

It works through Cccam. Thank you for your response.

• I'm sorry, but I'm not an expert on which satellite works with softcam.key and which server works on CCcam sharing. Someone else has to advise you. Personally, on my 23.5E Astra 3A I only use Skylink for the family. A few years ago I knew everything, now everything is different.

• Hi BextrH, great plugin but I found that sky DE was not clearing and comparing your readers in oscam.server to Mino6060's in freeserver plugin there are a couple of settings that will make it work. 1..... disablecrccws= 1 (not 0) . And 2..... au disabled = 1 although not sure if this actually makes any difference but just to keep it the same as mino's.

Changing disablecrccws to 1 definitely makes a world of difference, could you possibly change this for all the readers please.

Edit: Managed to do this by editing the conv.sh scripts so all good!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!