DreamOne : OpenPLi 7.2Star 20200316 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,500 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• W pobliżu

You need to set the time to your timezone (CET or other), yes. For now, naturally online updates will come and you can update that way your box.

Emo

Despite the change to your time zone, it's still a bad time

• I did the system again. Before the system update, the time is correct for my GMT +1 Amsterdam region, Berlin. After the update it is not possible to set the time to the correct one.

• Today, after changing to summer time, it changed from 2:00 to 1:00 instead of 2:00 to 3:00. At present, the games in Dreambox are 2 hours late.

• I have been using openpli for several years and I know that you need to set the time zone. This is not possible in this software version. I live in Poland and the zone I had to set for time to be correct is Africa. Do I make myself clear?

• Look at the github openpli enigma2, and you will find out that they worked on this, probably instead of fixing they broke it... or both, or you didnt set it as per the new openpli behaviour.

I set on my Dreamone the image to Generic / CET, working just fine.

Emo

• I am really shocked that everybody has a problem with the time zone and in the meantime the resolution cannot be changed and you can use a 4K STB with 576p only, is this realistic?

I am shocked that images generally can have some bugs, as development versions as this one ;o) that are the result of the latest code published here by openpli. But as you could have read if you use the generic time zone it works fine, the city list for the time zone seems to not be yet in tune after the last week of emigma2 openpli team modification (shame on them then ?).

About the resolution, thats under work, as there is no other open image right now working at all, the development is ongoing, you are free to wait for the final version to test or accept these intermediary versions to play with... or you can join the Team to bring your competence and knowledge, C++ required as well as Assembky.

Emo

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!