New backup ​openpli 7.2-enigma2-homebuild-spark_usb-02052020​ ​for spark 7111 & can used in 7162 built by ahmedmoselhi

There are 83 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,107 times. The last Post () by first khan.

• There are intuitive and initial settings when installing a new version, such as satellite, resolution, channels, the Internet .... etc. Including a list of channels that are shown to restore their equipment to suit each individual's preferences, there is the possibility of the picons appearing or not showing whether you re-made the settings for this list or not It is in

setup> system>gui settings>user interface

Make in front of this selection yes

show picons in channal selection list ............................................... yes (The color is green)

• Hi Ahmed! what are the files you added to the image as you mentioned in the red line of your quote.

• plz my brother ahmed would you give me your personal backup after you add all these good changes

• My friend / Octa8on

The additions that are added are known through the installation of the plugin. Each plugin during the installation. If there is a lack of a copy in files or a specific version, a message appears by mistake. By viewing the message, you can find out which file you are missing to install the plugin. Either you get it from the feed of the copy if it is available with it or borrow it from Others copy. Others are on external flash for the same processor and this method can be useful sometimes and the transfer process may not work, but basically all of that requires some experience to know what is required and where and how to install or move it in the first place if you know the files that the copy is missing and you like to download it from the version feed type The following orders are made by telnet

opkg update

opkg upgrade

opkg install The name of the file missing

If it is available in the server, the copy will be loaded and installed. Either if it is not available, the second alternative can be used, but its success is not guaranteed. And needs some experience

My friend / wida

My device Spark processor 7162 installs copies that belong to the processor 7111 focuses on the external flash in the plugin nfr4 boot of the version opennfr5.3 The disadvantage of this plugin is that it is not possible to make a backup of the installed copies by it because it integrates the copies search can not be seen to plugin to work in a different ones

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• My friend / wida

The version must be updated to the new version. The old version cannot read what is inside the flash for more than one reason, including poor RAMs and different display Accuracy The extension of what the flash contains is different from what the copy can read

From here download the latest version on 10/6/2020 for processor 7111

http://images.mynonpublic.com/…miko8900-20200610_usb.zip

From here download the latest version on 13/6/2020 for processor 7162

http://images.mynonpublic.com/…ikoalien-20200613_usb.zip

• My friend / wida

The result is the same for which version you are working

version cannot read what is inside the flash for more than one reason, including poor RAMs and different Display Resolution The extension of what the flash contains is different from what the copy can read

This is what I know. You can wait for another member who has more experience to benefit you

• My friend / wida

version cannot read what is inside the flash for more than one reason, including poor RAMs and different Display Resolution The extension of what the flash contains is different from what the copy can read

This is what I know. You can wait for another member who has more experience to benefit you

I find a solution is to rename the video with short words.mp4 and all work good. Really strange

• My friend / wida

My friend / wida

I find a solution is to rename the video with short words.mp4 and all work good. Really strange

version cannot read what is inside the flash

The extension of what the flash contains is different from what the copy can read

Very good and good luck

• hello my friends

Small problem with some chanels not show full image like karameesh for baby .....

When i go to setup system audio/video

Display 4:3 content as i don t find stretch lenear that fix the problem for these chanels.

I find only stretch zoom pillarbox

How can i add also stretch linear to be with thse options

Dual Spark STI 7111 & STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7111 & Spark 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!