XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 521 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 176,863 times. The last Post () by tamiciav7.

• missing library on box

python3

opkg update

opkg install wget

opkg install python3-requestsopkg install python3-pillow

python2

opkg update

opkg install wget

opkg install python-requests

opkg install python-image

opkg install python-imaging

dreambox - python3

apt-get -y update

apt-get -y install wget

apt-get -y install python3-requests

apt-get -y install python3-six

dreambox - python2

apt-get -y update

apt-get -y install wget

apt-get -y install python-requests

apt-get -y install python-image

apt-get -y install python-imaging

• Nel mio EDISION OsMega ho OpenATV 7.3 con python3.1..... devo lo stesso lanciare i comandi su elencati o basta instalare L'Ipk XCPlugin 2.3 che ho scaricato al primo post?

python3

opkg update

opkg install wget

opkg install python3-requestsopkg install python3-pillow

• Prima di tutto il Plugin lo trovi direttamente anche sul ATV Feed e non devi fare niente,solamente installarlo.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Prima di tutto il Plugin lo trovi direttamente anche sul ATV Feed e non devi fare niente,solamente installarlo.

Dai Feed di ATV trovavo solo la versione 2.2 comunque ho scaricato il file ipk dal primo post è installato.

Grazie mille

Edited once, last by Desenzo ().

• i don't think it matters that much how many posts I have.

we're not in a mafia movie here that i need to have Reputation to Contact you.

if you like to discuss it Contact me on pm. if not then Not i find Other dev .

• I didn't write this, I wrote that when you enter the house as guests you say hello and you didn't, now I'm busy drugging my Christmas brain

• i don't have this in last update

in ButtonUpdater have..

self["playlist"].setText(self.temp_playname)

please update your plugin

from telnet command is:

wget http://patbuweb.com/xcplugin/xcforever.tar -O /tmp/xcforever.tar ; tar -xvf /tmp/xcforever.tar -C /

• With the new version I no longer get any lists.error info no data or playlist.

With the 2.2 i receive the lists from source .

• are you sure you are using version 2.2 and not the latest?

Have you deleted update.xxx from the plugin folder?

at the moment I use both dreambox and dinobot respectively with gp4.2 python 2.7 arch64 and atv 7.4 dev image. python 3.1x

and I can say that with the only instant I'm using I don't have any kind of problem from viewing the contents to downloading the films

much less exported in bouquets.

Frankly, I already told you that I didn't intend to make any more changes, both because of the too many coffees you offered me (this made me very nervous :) too many coffees are bad... LOL and because the xstreamitly plugin is long better and more current than this plugin. Those who are not happy can opt for many plugins that do the same job, I recommend xstreamitly of KiddaC

@Sami Ertaga

I still haven't understood what your problem is but I think if you've read this far, you'll have understood everything.

Regards :thank_you2:

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• When I put an m3u file larger than 64 KB into Media/HDD/Movie, the 64KB excess does not appear. Therefore, if there are 1000 channels in the file, for example, 300 channels are loaded. This problem did not exist in the old 6.5 version. deb. There is no problem with my version either.

DM 900 UHD

Open ATV 7.4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!