Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 24-4-2024)

There are 118 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 731,381 times. The last Post () by isah2.

• DEAR ISAH,

can yu share team blue 7,3 image zgemma h7s dowland link?

dear isah,

CAN YOU SHARE SATDREAM 10 İMAGE LİNK ZGEMMA H7S ? THANK YOU

DEAR ISAH,

CAN OU SHARE ZGEMMA H7S İMAGE LİNK?

Zgemma H7S & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 21-9-2023)

Edited once, last by master G: Merged 2 posts created by samut into this post. ().

• isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 21-9-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 29-9-2023)”.
  • isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 29-9-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 30-9-2023)”.
  • Hai bisogno di aiuto per aggiornare openatv all'ultima versione su zgemma h11

Buongiorno seguendo le istruzioni dal sito l'immagine è partita e grazie la 7.3 openatv adesso il problema è la connessione al wifi dietro la scatola ho un adattatore wif sull'entrata dell'usb, con l'immagine precedente avevo configurato la rete correttamente, mentre adesso come si è impostato i vari settaggi mi dà una serie di errori di sistema o l'adattatore che mi ha abbandonato o non capisco perché o è l'immagine, invio le foto in allegato qualcuno di voi che è esperto saprebbe illuminarli? Grazie sempre

Need help updating openatv to latest version on zgemma h11

Good morning, following the instructions from the site, the image started and thanks 7.3 openatv, now the problem is the connection to the wifi behind the box, I have a wif adapter on the USB input, with the previous image I had configured the network correctly, while now how have you set the various settings it gives me a series of system errors or the adapter has abandoned me or I don't understand why or it's the image, I'll send the photos as attachments, could any of you who are experts know how to enlighten them? Thanks always

1.jpg 2.jpg

3.jpg

:Translate:

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• 1.jpg  2.jpg

3.jpg

hello in the network card section check the DNS there is a DNS menu there you have to set the provider's DNS

• isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 30-9-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 3-10-2023)”.
  • isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 3-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 7-10-2023)”.
  • isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 7-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 10-10-2023)”.
  • isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 10-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 17-10-2023)”.
  • update

Openbh 5.3.009

PurE2 7.3

openpli develop

Openbh-openpli develop-Openvix all now support icam whitelist for more see

• isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 17-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 19-10-2023)”.
  • update

EGAMI 10.4 Python (R10) Big Update I recommend Fresh Install

Whats New

[EGAMI] - Removed the OK (pause) button on the sref 4097.

[EGAMI] - Added SamsungTvPlus plugin in Egami Aio.

[EGAMI] - Fixed timer in recordings.

[EGAMI] - Fixed delay on subtitles.

[EGAMI] - FrontendInfo Fix type SNRdB.

[EGAMI] - Changed all oDreamy-FHD skins.

[EGAMI] - Update Egami Tailscale V.1.50.1

[EGAMI] - Translation update.

[EGAMI] - Big update cpp.

[EGAMI] - Cleanup of all code.

[EGAMI] - Last Updates.

[Enigma2] - Last Updates and drivers.

[OEA-5.3] - Last Updates.

[OE-A-Plugins] - Last Updates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Please EGAMI 10.4 are based flash, openmultiboot, EGAMI boot, flash online.

* No tested other boot.

• isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 19-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 23-10-2023)”.
  • isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 23-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 25-10-2023)”.
  • isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 25-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 26-10-2023)”.
  • isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 26-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 28-10-2023)”.
  • isah2

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 28-10-2023)” to “Zgemma H9 twin & combo All enigma2 images (Updated 30-10-2023)”.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!