New Allente (1W) viewing cards

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,414 times. The last Post () by pinokio0.

• If you are signing up for a new subscription I'm pretty sure they do. I also see that channels are now simulcrypt Conax, NDS VideoGuard and Nagravision 3, which makes me wonder if the merger decided to go with Nagravision 3 in the future rather than sticking with Conax.

• Most of Allente channels use simulcrypt Conax, NDS VideoGuard and you can use your card in a Vu+ i use my card in Vu+solo4k but not all channels are open ify ou use ex oscam because they have parring the card whit ca- modul or box if you wil have ful channeæsyou need to use a ca-nodul

• OK, so you have tried an actual Allente-card and not the old Canal Digital or Viasat card and know this to be true? Because as I pointed out, Nagravision 3 is also added to the old Canal Digital/Viasat channels on 1w now, which is why I wonder if they've actually started sending out Nagravision-cards with the intention to replace both Videoguard and Conax.

• if you look on lygsat it just few channles there code in Nagravision 3 and today i got a new card from Allente Danmark and it was conax card and last time i talk whit Allente they said there was no plan to changes code system i have nerver see they new card from Allente card

• On kingofsat (which I often find to be more updated than lyngsat) absolutely all old Canal Digital and Viasat channels are listed as simulcrypt with Nagravision 3 inlcuded. So I am a bit puzzled about that, but since it seemingly offers an extra layer of limitation due to CAM being paired to the hardware it sits in more tightly, it might be that this is intended for cable companies rather than consumers. But cool to know that Allente-cards are indeed Conax and works just as good as the old Canal Digital cards. Thanks a lot for clearing this up :)

• Indeed it is... there definitely is a reason for it. I can see why NDS was brought over in order to not make all Viasat customers have to replace their equipment overnight, but introducing a different encryption system when the Allente-owner already also owns Conax seems strange.

• OK, I think there's some clear hints about what is going on here. Conax was sold to Nagra back in 2014. If you try to enter the Conax website now, it will just forward you to Nagra, so it might look like they are planning to pull the plug on Conax sometime in the future.

• At the moment - Im only missing

TV3 MAX
    SEE/XEE
    Viasat moviechannels

But those have not work for long time - I just getting not found. So I was expecting that they changed the encryption, but not yet (at least)
    I have both cards - but only SD from Visat

Edited once, last by qashqaw ().

• Bad news, only Sweden uses Conax at this moment (January 2022). Denmark, Norway and Finland have changed the system.

I think all old Canal Digital customers can choose to keep their Conax cards for now, but all new subscriptions with Allente will be the new Nagra-protection. Question is still whether or not these cards can be made to work on linux-boxes, with or without the CI module.

• Allente have startet somting new There new reciver Allente1 have somting new a Vituell smartcard with smartcard nr start witn nr37XXXXXXXXXX

• Official Post

Virtual Smartcard is just the same as regular cardsharing.

The box have an internal locked chip that communicate with the server more or less the same way as Oscam works.

This has also been running in the OnePlace for sometime. Yes the OnePlace have a smartcard.

But that is only used if you have set your OnePlace in Offline mode. (Not hybrid)

I orderd a new CI+ module just before Christmas and it's still Conax with Conax card in all Scandinavia.

Also the Satellite marked is so small in Scandinavia that Allente who now is the only provider after buying Viasat.

Would be very stupid if they where to force their customers to use a Internet based Google device.

There are maybe total 350 000 - 500 000 customers that use Allente in Norway just because they are on satellite.

Any one with a Caravan, Cabin, Boat or a Motor Home choose Satellite.

If they go the same way as Viasat did then they will commit suicide just like Viasat.

Every month they collect somewhere around 410 100 000 Euro from their paying customers.

I am pretty sure they know this and that is also the reason why they have not shutdown all possibilities for homesharing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Who can help me?

I am looking for a friendly contact person with a connection to Sweden (possibly a local intermediary) who would legally (original card + CAM module and regular subscription) take out a subscription to the basic package + optional channels Norway (NRK)/Denmark (DR)/Finland (YLE) for me. I am aware that some channels can also be watched online, but I prefer satellite reception. I would also pay the monthly fees by standing order or as an annual fee. I am a great fan of Scandinavia and often spend my holidays there with my family. Unfortunately I don't have any friends in Sweden who could help me. The intermediary I know in Germany charges more than 2000 euros a year and only offers the complete package. I would also return the favour with an original subscription to German, French, Swiss or Polish pay TV. Thank you for your support.

David (from Germany)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!