help with tuner configs - sf8008 - multiple satellite communal

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,783 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Hello.

I own the same configuration as men in post 8.

I lost signal from satelite hotbird when I was watching. I replaced channel list, satellite instalation as a problem can be excluded. No signal on hotbird13 but there is signal from astra 19 and 23.
    What could be the problem ?

Have a good day <3

sorry

Edited 3 times, last by gmark0199 ().

• jenseneverest, my Octagon is out. It had blue screen saying "The receiver occured dammages", it didn't find no more the wifi. A touch of the remote control

was blocking. I've brought back to the seller. I've taken an other, an Edision Mio + 4k. I hope he will have more accurate sensibility to search fta channels and it will find them the easiest way. Perhaps, it will have more accuraty to control and play recording movies (fast forward, fast reward).:GMlinuxsat1:

Vu + Zero 4K & OpenATV 7.3

• It's certainly true.

I was watching for satellites forecasts, I had fifteen years old with a pc and a dvb-s pci card.

It's twenty years than I haven't tried to have channels.

I know kodi because I've got a raspberry pi 3 but iptv doesn't interess me.

Be tolerant, the dvb-s has been changed since twenty years and at this time, all was easiest.

:sinner:

• Hi, the best firmware actually for Octagon sf8008 after many tests is

is the atv6.5 that have more veraiaty and links that dont show in the 6.4

And thers the new 7

its take time individualy for each one until he cache that one that feet for him

have a good day

• This is why when I talk about a good image and tests, I am talking about the functioning of various plugins and other manipulations, if it is just to watch TV channels, all the images know how to do it and it has no interest. ..

When we see all that we can do with Kodi 18 for example (Disney +, Netffix, Vstream, Arte, youtube etc .....)

an image that does not know how to manage it, it is direct trash ....

Edited once, last by kashmir ().

• Hello,

I'm happy to find the topic who is mine (lol). I thougth it had disappeared.

There's something I can't understand: Why the channels doesn't appear if I choose a channels list for example Vhannibal list?

Why I need to do a blind scan?

• Official Post

they should do, how are you installing the channel list ?

• hello

i wrote before

i dont use kodi or Stalker

i use softcam ccam for satelite

And jedi maker xtream

1 what image you use ?

2 what kind of reaciver you have?

i use the automatic scan ---no need for the blind scan

put the right marks inside the system for getting the best resulotion to get the best from yours reaciver

its take time for each one of us to learn and to know

for me its took more than six monthes just to start to gain something and i have more to learn

good day

• Thanks for the answer.

I bring back the octagon but I think I'm going to pursue with openatv 6.4.

I don't know if I'm going to use the blindscan with the new adaptater I've bougth.

I'm not at home but I guess I have one or two method for playing and displaying a channel with oscam emu.

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!