[Plugin] EmbyDream-Server DreamOS-DEB

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,056 times. The last Post () by murxer.

• EmbyDreamServer Plugin

Emby server plugin for Dreambox One, Two and 9xx.

a710de9b87edd11f03.png

After the installation, the Emby server still needs to be installed.

Use the blue button for this, the current stable version will then be offered.

7059e2942685fa96c061e.png

Now you can install the offered version with OK.

The info button has 2 functions, when the Emby server is active you get information about the server.

After starting the server, it can take 4 to 10 seconds for the information to be displayed.

f453e1ab28aed17a.png

If the Emby server is not active, you will get information about the plugin.

e50be9d3.png

The server itself is installed in /data/EmbyServer.

All server data is also saved in this folder, you will find it in /data/EmbyServer/emby.

So everything the Emby server needs is backed up in /data/EmbyServer.

For transcoding, I outsourced the folder to the hdd.

59adf1cfc912ba26c4.png

The Emby server also includes a suitable ffmpeg version, so you don't have to worry about anything else.

So you could use the server and then EmbyDream-DEB or EmbyDream-IPK as a client plugin

Here is then used as IP 127.0.0.1 and select direct play in EmbyDream.

Installation for OE2.5 and OE2.6:

To do this, my feed must be installed, if you haven't installed it yet, you can use the wget installer.

wget http://plugins.boxpirates.dynvpn.de/boxpirates-feed-installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh -s with update

Anyone who has installed PlexDream, EmbyDream, JellyfinDream or one of the VOD plugins is already using the current feed.

Now you can install the plugin via the addon manager or enter the following in the terminal.

apt-get update is only necessary if you are already using my feed.

apt-get install enigma2-plugin-extensions-embydreamserver

apt-get -f install

In case of problems, please report.

Have fun with it :smiling face:

• murxer

Changed the title of the thread from “[Plugin] EmbyDream-Server” to “[Plugin] EmbyDream-Server DreamOS-DEB”.
  • Hi murxer

i installed the server on Dreambox 900UHD DreamOS (all fine) after press green buton (start server) give me a message Start server ok

About 10 second after Server stop. Its work fine on OpenATV image.

Please help with solution

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!