Skin ExtremeGoldenFHD v.1 Openpli - OpenATV Update v1.1

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,485 times. The last Post () by jocke90s.

• you have to download the zip file of the skin. you have to extract them on your pc to folder/ then open filezilla on pc connect to your box then go to folder : usr - lib - enigma - python. on your pc then open on small the folder you downloaded the zip file then move the components and the plugin folders both to the python folder on the filezilla to your box. then go on filezilla to: usr - share - enigma 2 - and put the file extremegoldenFHD that is in the zip file to the enigma2 folder in filezilla. after you done that. go to your box (it worked for me on openpli 8.3 or 8.1 not 9.0) and do restart then go to gui skin and you will find there the skin to install. :winking face: good luck

• you have to download the zip file of the skin. you have to extract them on your pc to folder/ then open filezilla on pc connect to your box then go to folder : usr - lib - enigma - python. on your pc then open on small the folder you downloaded the zip file then move the components and the plugin folders both to the python folder on the filezilla to your box. then go on filezilla to: usr - share - enigma 2 - and put the file extremegoldenFHD that is in the zip file to the enigma2 folder in filezilla. after you done that. go to your box (it worked for me on openpli 8.3 or 8.1 not 9.0) and do restart then go to gui skin and you will find there the skin to install. :winking face: good luck

Thank you. I need to try this out, :)

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!