OScamicam_117xx_Vx_Vx_kitte888_Vx_Revision_All ipk & Settings- Not for UK

There are 646 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 221,544 times. The last Post () by kitte888.

• I use plugin for free server and it put servers only in config not in the oscamicam folder

you have to edit

conv.sh in script folder

Thank you it works after I made change in conv.sh
    I only noticed that after reboot I need to restart cam. I do not know if that because I made that change in conv.sh

Code
    2024/12/02, 17:59:54.470924: start
    2024/12/02, 17:59:54.479275:  ---------------------    def weblist
    2024/12/02, 17:59:54.480339:  ---------------------    class m2list
  • Is that even my Oscam?
    have no conv.sh
    and you don't have to restart mine
    I don't understand what you're doing exactly
    you copy a cccam.cfg or something

If i've understood he means that your oscam has the configuration in etc/tuxbox/config/oscam kitte while when he downloads freeservers oscar.server is put in /etc/tuxbox/config , so he has to copy from that dir to the folder "oscam kitte" , but has solved the problem tweaking the file "conv.sh" in the "freeserver" plugin folder as suggested.

• Hallo Herr Kitte888 I have a problem when I use many servers in your oscam it does not open any channels but when I use only 1 server it works. I do not know why
    here is the log

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by nizardho into this post. ().

• But the same servers and the same oscam.server when I change oscam to samur or mohamedos channels works
    here is the log now from samur version with the same oscam.server.

if I changed the oscam to yours channels wont open with the same oscam.server. I do not why? and if I choose only one server from all those your oscam will open channels

• There are also invalids in there, take a look for yourself

(cccam) cccam(r) dhoom.org: login failed, usr/pwd invalid

I use only your oscam in the first post and I change nothing just the version of oscam yours does not work with many clines and other oscams works normal I do not know where is the problem.
    I use free sever plugin which generate many serves in oscam.server
    should I use different version of yours?
    mit Freundliche Gruße

• Official Post

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscamicam_11734_V9_V3-err-Kitte888-V17_Rev_all

Thanks kitte888

• sylwia00

try to run it via telnet, then install oscam whatever you want

ln -s / usr / lib / libssl.so.1.0.2 / usr /lib / libssl.so.0.9.8

ln -s / lib / libcrypto.so. 1.0.2 / usr / lib / libcrypto.so.0.9.8

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!