GTMEDIA GT COMBO (Android+DVB-S/S2/S2X+T/T2/Cable/ISDBT)

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,267 times. The last Post () by frankzapper.

• 1.Android 9.0 TV BOX+DVB-S/S2/S2X,DVB+T/T2/Cable/ATSC-C(J.83B)/ISDBT, AVS+,HEVC main 10 profile(10bit),AUTO BISS,T2MI,YUV422,Gtshare

2.Amlogic S905X3 2GBRAM +16GBROM

3.Support 4K ultra-high definition display and decoder, Dual-core MIPS75Kf processors

4.Support Unicable, DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USALS Motor fully support

5.Support Full PowerVu, DRE &Biss key, AUTO BISS

6.Built-in Wifi 2.4G/5G+BT4.1, 802.1.1b/g/n/ac

7.System is GT UI, GTStore Addons pre-installed. Netflix, Youtube, Prime-Video, Disney Plus, Online movies, etc. Support SAT2 IP, GTshare APP

8.Support IPTV on GTPlayer

9.Support CCCAM, NEWCAM, MGCAM, and CA card decoding

• instead of focusing on Mars firmware, what about fixing the huge number of bug present in the current release? just to list 3 or 4 of them

1) audio not in sync with video on many channels

2) mute that is not working as it should, you put mute and then you hear the audio :)

3) when the channel list has lot of TPs and channels, sort and save of the list are very slow.

4) after being on a 4:2:2 channel the decoder becomes unresponsive and needs to be rebooted.

too many reboots are required to consider this decoder as stable.

• The two firmwares are made by different teams, which does not affect the progress, but we hope that both can be done well.
    For the 4 questions you mentioned, 1, 3, and 4 have been reported by customers.
    1. The programs in different places are different, so some programs do have this problem.
    3. There is improvement but it is still slow.
    4. It is because of the performance of the chip. Some programs are stuck and cannot be played. The solution we provide is to push them to the mobile phone for playback through GTShare, or generate an m3u link to play on the computer.
    Question 2 is that I have never heard of it. May I ask whether your sound is connected to HDMI or SPDIF ? And whether the HDMI sound output is set to raw output or other output ? Does it not change at all when the sound is muted?

• Question 2 is that I have never heard of it. May I ask whether your sound is connected to HDMI or SPDIF ? And whether the HDMI sound output is set to raw output or other output ? Does it not change at all when the sound is muted

Thanks for your reply, I hope problems 1,3,4 can be fixed soon. For problem 2 I will collect more evidences and provide to you. It's happening as soon as the combo is restarted so I need the chance to reproduce it

• Here's my report for problem2

- Sound via HDMI

- Dolby Sounds: LINE

- Digital Audio Format: PCM

see behaviour _https://we.tl/t-RlpEqDaJVt

you can notice that I mute the sound and at first doesn't work, then works, then I click on the preview to open TV app and then the audio is ON again.

• Question 2 is that I have never heard of it. May I ask whether your sound is connected to HDMI or SPDIF ? And whether the HDMI sound output is set to raw output or other output ? Does it not change at all when the sound is muted

Thanks for your reply, I hope problems 1,3,4 can be fixed soon. For problem 2 I will collect more evidences and provide to you. It's happening as soon as the combo is restarted so I need the chance to reproduce it

OK,thanks a lot.

• I downloaded the video and saw the problem you described. I will confirm the problem and modify it as soon as possible. If there is any progress, I will reply you here. Thank you!

• almost 1 month passed, any news? we haven't seen a new Combo firmware since January....

• The latest version GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.23_20230531 has been released

• I am having some problems with this box, cannot install Expressvpn app for some reason, cannot install Viaplay app etc.

And also this box thinks it is a phone not a tvbox why is that ?

I don't know if you installed it with google playstore or downloaded it yourself. Some apps have requirements for devices, such as supporting screens, supporting gyroscopes, etc. If the box does not have one, then such apps may be prohibited from being installed.
    We can try the two apps you mentioned, if the names are correct.
    The device is sometimes regarded as a phone, which may be a special case. After all, Android is prepared for the phone by default, and it is not ruled out that there are still such prompts in some places. If you can tell us what happened, we'll take care of the situation.

• did it include the fix for the mute issue? otherwise reading the all the problem this version has...better to not install it

GTMEDIA

GTMEDIA Android Support Forum - firmware, tutorials & downloads for GTMEDIA GT Combo & GTMEDIA GTX Combo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!