Mio 4K splash display, no other display

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 412 times. The last Post () by lme.

• Hello all,

I am hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction, show me or lead me in the right direction to a solution. My Mio 4k will upon boot up will display the splash screen and the screen to restore /update option. Then it goes black, I can Telnet to the box, FTP and view it thru OpenWebIF I just can’t get anything to display on the TV. I have tried different images, TNAP, OpenATV, OpenPLI, same results. I also tried a factory reset, no change. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Ken

• It happening to me too. After several unsuccsesfully attempts to solve this it was neccesary to contact the seller and they replaced the receiver with a new one because it was due to some faulty hardware

• Try this:

How to unbrick Edision.rtf

NIHIL SINE DEO !

Edision OS Mio 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver UHD 2160p

Download Edision OS Mio 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!