X Klass - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (work in progress)

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,791 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• I changed my mind again. I knew I would :)

I now have a main landing page. Which just has a few option. Live, Vod, Series, Catchup, Settings, Downloader

pasted-from-clipboard.png

skin styling is coming along nicely now. Getting to a place I like. And I removed the preview mini tv too.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Decided on this layout now for vod.

Moved the title to the left
    Moved the rating dial to the right
    Added in movie logo if available.
    Watermarked the backdrop. (its more vibrant than this on a backlit tv)
    Sorted out the speed issue. Its now fast with a tiny delay when the backdrop loads

onto series now...

• I have had a few issues with this new plugin.
    Mostly my own doing. But here are some updates.

New layout again for Movies.

top left now shows the category you are in and not the playlist short name
    Time has gone - and I placed the movie logo there instead.

Rating moved to the left.
    Movie facts have been duo coloured.

• I have broken series at the moment in this new plugin. So I think I am going to have to do that last as its slowing me down considerably.

Also got the proper particle bokeh explosion now as the main menu backdrop video. Which is a short 15 seconds video that fades to my standard background. It plays once. ~
    I tried looping it. Didn't really like it on a loop.

• I have actually only got 4, maybe 5 thing left to do on this but I am a bit stuck at the moment.
    Its all looking nice though, and wont be too long now.

I got to fix series - its totally broke at the moment.

I got to plumb in the switch playlist - thats going to be fun - keeping you on the page you are on. (live, vod, series, catchup)

I got to plumb in the set as default playlist - easy
    I got an issue with the settings pages navigation keep failing - i know how to fix it, but I dont like the fix.

I am probably going to redesign the info bars. - easy - but I will faff.

Everything else is working

• Lots of distractions of late with xstreamity issues.

But I am still plodding along with this.

Everything is falling into place now. I no longer have any known issues and worked out most of my major problems that were driving me insane.
    I have had my euraka moment.

I have learnt a lot while doing it to. Lots of code I have never done before.

I am hoping everything that was left to do will be done in the next couple of days.
    With the exception of series. I have totally broke that screen, so I am just gonna start again with series screen.

I am still undecided what to do with the infobars. But that isn't a blocker. I can change that later on and just keep what I got for now.

I have gone for different layouts for settings page and user account page.
    But I think I have hit my quota of uploads (or the server is full).
    So I will post screen shots later.

Whats working...

Live TV

VOD
    Catchup
    Manual EPG Update
    Playlist Settings
    Show/Hide Channels
    Account Info
    Add New Playlist
    Download Manager (needs reskinning)
    Global Settings

Whats still left to...

Set as default playlist (easy)
    Switch Playlist (should be easy now as I can refresh the existing page with new data now)

Playlists screen (reskin)

Infobar (reskin)

Fix series.

• KiddaC

Changed the title of the thread from “X Class - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (work in progress)” to “X Klass - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (work in progress)”.
  • Nearly there.

Whats done..

Live TV

VOD

Catchup

Manual EPG Update

Playlist Settings

Show/Hide Channels

Account Info

Add New Playlist

Download Manager (needs reskinning)

Global Settings
    Set as default playlist

Download Manager screen( reskin)

Playlists screen (reskin)
    User Account screen (reskin)
    Setting Page (reskin)
    Switch Playlist

Whats still left to...

Infobar (reskin)

Fix series.

Fix ratings non tmdb float

Clean up files
    Clean up images
    Compress PNGs
    Create HD skin

Create UHD skin

Create dreambox alternative screens

create POT/PO file

• The majority of this is actually working pretty mint.

Sometimes you create plugins and it becomes a bit of a chore, and you have stared at it that long, you get a little bored of it.

But I really really like this new plugin. (sorry for teasing while I am not sharing it yet). :hugging face:

• That was a very long day coding. :robot:

The good news is everything is now done...

The bad news is ... except series screen.

I got that series screen very badly wrong first attempt. I don't even know why. Everything just broke in a mangled mess.

So for series I start from scratch again tomorrow and then we are finished and we can beta test it. :crossed fingers:

• Only took me 2 months.

It was meant to take me 2 weeks. :see no evil monkey::hear no evil monkey: :speak no evil monkey:

But I didn't plan for a load of trouble I caused with xstreamity and didn't plan on doing all new screens and layouts and functionality. :dizzy face:

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!