Open BH 5.4 İmage Vu+ Ultimo 4K.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 659 times. The last Post () by blu8.

• Open BH 5.4 İmage Vu+ Ultimo 4K.

Date .01.04.2024

OE-A 5.4

Python 3.12.2

Gstreamer updated to version 1.22.10

Vu+ Multiboot feature added for all 4K Vu+ models and now updated to make the install process automated.

If your favourite plugins no longer work, you will need to contact the plugin authors to ask them to update their plugins for Python3.12.2

• Abcom: PULSe 4K, PULSe 4K Mini
    • Edision: OS Mini 4K, OS Mio+ 4K
    • Gigablue: UHD Quad 4K, UHD UE 4K, UHD Trio 4K, UHD IP 4K, UHD Trio4K Pro
    • Novaler: Multibox 4K Pro
    • Octagon: SF8008, SX988, sfx6008/6018, sx88/sx888 v2 4K
    • Qviart Dual 4K
    • Vu+: Ultimo, Zero, Solo2, SoloSE, Duo2, Zero4K, Solo4K, Uno4K, Uno4K SE, Duo4K, Duo4K SE, Ultimo4K
    • Zgemma: H7s /H7c, H9 Twin SE, H11S, H8.2H
    • Uclan Ustym 4K Pro

*** NOTE ***
    If you use CrossEPG, then you will need to delete the crossepg folder in /media/usb or /media/hdd before you can use it in OpenBh 5.4 onwards, this is due to changes made, to keep it compatible with Python 3.12.2

https://images.openbh.net/?b=5.4%2Fvuplus

Code
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8wq9pnga9ga2yyq/openbh-5.4.001.release-vuultimo4k-47c7d350_usb.zip/file

bh4cahit.png

SONY 4K TV/Vu + Ultimo 4K/Dreambox 8000 PVR/HD Dreambox 920 4K/Vu + DUO 4K SE

PIONEER VSX 921 SAUND 4K                                                                     GaLaTaSaRaY

The information given in the forum is for trial purposes and the responsibility belongs to the user.

Edited 3 times, last by aTa*** ().

• Unauthenticated download - You need to be logged in into the forum.

Update..

V 5.4.003

Code
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/26p44iqetbt889q/openbh-5.4.003.release-vuultimo4k_usb.zip/file

SONY 4K TV/Vu + Ultimo 4K/Dreambox 8000 PVR/HD Dreambox 920 4K/Vu + DUO 4K SE

PIONEER VSX 921 SAUND 4K                                                                     GaLaTaSaRaY

The information given in the forum is for trial purposes and the responsibility belongs to the user.

• I don't explain myself well, perhaps.

who authorized you, or rather, who did you ask, because I can't think it was done in intellectual autonomy, the permission to host the openblackhole images as you wish.

if you asked me, I wouldn't have any problems, also because my contribution image has always been made available to the communities.

'Amici mia'

VU+ ULTIMO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!