what is your favorite images - DM920

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,025 times. The last Post () by Schpountz.

• I was using the Original image+GP4.2, then I moved to the Merlin image, but after a while I noticed that there was something different in the sharpness and colors of the picture on the screen, so I wanted to make sure that the Enigma was updated to the latest official update on 29-10-2021, so I replaced Merlin feed with the Original feed and searched to see if there were updates available or not. I found that there are over 400 updates available! It seems that Merlin image is not updated to the latest official Enigma. So I went back to the Original image as the picture quality and colors on the screen are better.

• I was using the Original image+GP4.2, then I moved to the Merlin image, but after a while I noticed that there was something different in the sharpness and colors of the picture on the screen, so I wanted to make sure that the Enigma was updated to the latest official update on 29-10-2021, so I replaced Merlin feed with the Original feed and searched to see if there were updates available or not. I found that there are over 400 updates available! It seems that Merlin image is not updated to the latest official Enigma. So I went back to the Original image as the picture quality and colors on the screen are better.

Merlin images has new feed from box pirates team . Did u replaced that feed or Merlin default feed ?

Dreambox TWO UHD .

Dreambox 900-S2X,

Dreambox 520,

Vu+Duo2

Merlin images has new feed from box pirates team . Did u replaced that feed or Merlin default feed ?

Replaced the new feed from Boxpirates.

Last image : 09-03-2024

I apologize for this. I thought the question was in general and not related to dm920.

This was done on a DM520. I replaced the Merlin feed with the original feed and wrote these commands via telnet:

Code
    apt-get install apt-transport-https ca-certificates
    apt-get install curl

Then I searched for updates and found that Merlin image does not have the latest official updates 29-10-2021.

When I returned to the original image, I found that the image did not respond to the original feed!, I discovered that Dream Company had changed HTTP to HTTPS, so I downloaded three add-ons from original feed and installed them manually and restarted the device, not the enigma.

Code
    1- libcurl4_7.47.1-r0.5_mipsel.deb
    2- apt-transport-https_1.0.10.1-r0.5_mipsel.deb
    3- ca-certificates_20211017-r0.1_all.deb

And the original feed was connected again. :smiling face with sunglasses:

Edited once, last by fady88 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!