LamaGroup 1882

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 302 times. The last Post () by kryl.

• Hi, first sorry for my english... So i got this card on table it´s 1882 from czech provider Telly. I was trying to get keys for card but there was no lock for me... i have no idea what is what on board of receiver.

So it´s possible to run this card in DM900 with oscam?

Sending picture of board and card.

If is someone here how can help me to get this card running i would be very thankfull. I also met some scammer and they were saying they can get it running for galaxy amount of money..

If someone will need more info about this or better pictures send me message will send...

JCbmLty.jpeg

• oktus

Approved the thread.
  • you can lost all about working this card in linux stb or linux pc, because provider have only broadcom based stb.
    try use provider receiver and you will be happy

• you can lost all about working this card in linux stb or linux pc, because provider have only broadcom based stb.
    try use provider receiver and you will be happy

Really? cause i saw this card working on few servers....

• yes, it used to work before, but after the last attack in November 2023, it's game over

So i think they changed rom or pairing system? only for my information i like to know what happend cause i didin´t found any info about this

• and what is the use of this information if you have no chance to get the data , whoever has them knows how to get them from the broadcom CPU, and that currently costs a lot of money, which you certainly don't have.. therefore it applies: enjoy life with a provider box :winking face:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!