Hyperion v3 is out

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,862 times. The last Post () by sparkymark79.

• Thanks for the info, but for not make errors, someone can kindly send me the best configuration for tuner A and B for the italian channels of Hotbird , so I can rule out hardware damage, thanks to all: 09:

• Hi friends, finally it's all ok with tuner A and B, but with this firmware is possible to instal the decoder DVB-T ADB 100-T?and what is the procedure?thanks all beer10

• I have this installed on the HDD running smoothly. Overclocked the unit with the new OC settings (run the update after installing) and it's improved the box no end :)

• I downloaded the update through actualisations menu. This then gave the OC menu item in.....trying to think....I think system, I could be wrong as I'm at work. Didn't use any instructions, it's just a simple little tool. It could be the placebo effect but everything seems better to me. I tried at 400 and had a few crashes so reduced down to 366 and seems stable.

• What Plugin had you loaded before this happened? What image are you running and what box? I am assuming it is an Nbox and if you have posted in the Hyperion thread that is the image you are using. Sometimes the box will crash out, mine does this sometimes when I run 1channel or TSmedia. I just reboot.

• Hi thanks for your interest, i have a nBox 5800sx and the frirmware is Hyperion v3 2602, and the system goes reboot after 10 second on any chennels as rai hd and ddt mediaset premium(with ADB 100T) why?i have not the plugin ts media or 1 channell, perhaps is the firmware that goes in crash with this channels?

• Is the image in Nand memory? If so Nbox does not cope very well with Hyperion in Nand memory. Put yourself a copy of the image onto a USB stick and run it from there. You may need to run Nebula Zero v2 from Nand as that is a much smaller image. If you are really stuck pm an email address and I will send you a Hyperion v3 image that is ready to go on a stick, all you need to do is input your details into Oscam. Its far more stable and you can run it from a 2gb stick or whatever size you want. Just ensure that you partition the stick into two partitions or more. Use 1gb for the first partition as an EXT3 and then the rest of memory as a swap memory file; this is done from Install Manager and then Disk Manager from the Blue Button on remote.

• Hi Tomthered, could I get a copy of your Hyper v3 for usb, i`m running it off HDD at the moment and the hummm from the drive is killing me and my EMU is constantly dying on my, can I pm you a email address ?

• Got it Tomthered and working great, do you recommend using the sly skin ? im interested to see how the EMU behaves, was killing me on the HDD, allways had to restart oscam etc , hopefully this will sort it :)

• There's a sly skin for Hyperion? I didn't know that. I should probably look for it myself instead of hounding you for it. Haha

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!