cannot setup wireless network

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,922 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• I got rid of mine ages ago its a over sized joke one massive empty box

Obviously you didn't utilize the lcd screen for pictures of scenery and as for the empty space you could have fitted 2 hdds in, a toaster and a loaf, plus a few ornaments and still have room to store a few tinnies you have to think about what Vu was thinking the user would want from the box, I think this is what they thought we wanted
    Personally I love looking at the massive led screen with my sunglasses on :-)

• What router are you using? I remember having issues with a VM super hub at my mums house.

yes that's what i'm using too.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's an update.........

thought i'd try a different BH image well the bloody thing would'nt install so i've ended up installing an OpenPli image they're not usually my preference but went into the WLAN setup entered my details manually bloody thing connected straight away...............can now only assume it's a driver thing on the BH images.

hope this might help someone else.

best regards: canthackit

• Obviously you didn't utilize the lcd screen for pictures of scenery and as for the empty space you could have fitted 2 hdds in, a toaster and a loaf, plus a few ornaments and still have room to store a few tinnies you have to think about what Vu was thinking the user would want from the box, I think this is what they thought we wanted
    Personally I love looking at the massive led screen with my sunglasses on :-)

Now now no need to be like that it wasn't a challenge because it had the room to do it and no one said you cant

:laugh:

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!