Black Hole 3.0.1C OE 3 Vu+ Turbo usb tuner ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,588 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hello everyone,
    does anyone know if this issue has been fixed in the latest Black Hole 3.0.1C OE 3 version. I have the Vu+duo with turbo tuner running 2.1.7. Cant get the V**** epg to work on this version and would like to see if it has been fixed in the latest version. Also can i load a 2.1.7 backup image on 3.0.1c OE 3.

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

dont many people have the turbo tuner ?

• Why don't you try it out bud to see if it has been fixed...... that's the beauty of being able to make a full backup of your working image and then flashing a new or updated version on... if it's not what you like or problems have not been solved then it's only a matter of flashing your backup back on.

And yes you can flash a BH 2.1.7 backup image over a already installed 3.0.1 image.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have the Vu+Turbo but as far as i know there is driver problems from Vu+ themselves and it's not working on any latest image it was kind of working on Black hole 2.1.7 but not great.
    To get it working you would have to do a fresh images to reset your tunerconfiguration and not use your backup but no word on BH Forum of it being fixed yet.

• Don't know how but I've been trying to get v***** epg on my vu+duo with blackhole 2.1.7 using vu+ turbo tuner. Tried all weekend adding provider to cross epg list, but couldn't get it to load. Came home today and bingo 5days epg. Just a few channels like channel 5 which is blank, and a couple of others. Only thing is will it update after a few days will have to wait and see.

• try xlmlimporter ;) it will be in plugins install that , config it and see if it fairs better ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Black Hole 3.0.1C OE 3 Vu+ Turbo usb tuner?” to “Black Hole 3.0.1C OE 3 Vu+ Turbo usb tuner ?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!