Japhar Team DM800SE OpenPLi 4.0 image for original box (A8P sim)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,451 times. The last Post () by D800SE.

• New Images BetaV11c December 11th 2015, by MastaG for Japhar Team for DM800SE with A8P sim.
    OpenPLi 4.0 for IPTV with MP4 Support with more than 800+ IPTV Free Channels

You can apply the Online Update, all feeds are online for an easy update of your box with no need of reflashing !!!

• After flashing dozens of images i found only one (don't remeber which one but not this one) having another user and password. If you use Dream Box Control Center the default is root, dreambox and always works.
    Anyway, i have two boxes with A8P and the best is to download the last image of OpenPLI 4.0 (see in the first row of this site IMAGE/FIRMWARE). For me it takes 15 minutes to flash it, to add IPTV Player and any other plugin i want and to use the last version.
    If you don't want to add some USB stick you can delete other languages, use only one skin and delete the others, delete useless plugins and you will have enough memory left.
    The funny thing is we all think 800SE have not enough memory even if is the cheapest clone i found (with a good Allps tuner, A8P Sim and integrated WIFI you can buy about 150 USD) but i have always 22-26 MB free od 60 with a lot of plugins, skins etc.
    I have a lot of USB sticks of 8,16,32 GB but is no reason to use they if you have an HD for records. I use an old SD card of 512 MB with an old adapter and is too much already. Using a simple script you can move all plugins, skins, picons to the USB and never to complain about memory.
    After using sim 2, japhar sim in my boxes i can tell you images for A8P are so much to try and the only problem is to choose one. After trying many (the list is too long) i decided that the OpenPLI is the best so try to use it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!