VU Zero

• i thought it was about time i replaced the good old reliable dm800hd clone as its a bit slow and i could never get the epg to work on it. I bought the vu zero from the sponser as i already have the solo2 and duo2 and it would fit in nicely. I have got to say i am very impressed overall. i was surprised by its small size, very compact and light yet fast and responsive.
    I use the blackhole images and even with the original basic image it only took me a couple of minutes to setup once i had sent the linuxsat-support panel across obviously. cant get to grips with openvix.
    youtube comes on the new blackhole images and the interface is the same as my smart tellys, epg works correctly and it connects and plays from the nas drive with no pausing or glitches.
    I think i'll sell my gigablue and dreambox and buy another couple of these. I would absolutely recommend one of these for £99 especially with the next day delivery from WOS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!