Serious help with oscam before i smash my new Vu 4k up

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,470 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Im having serious issue with setting this up. I have a Vu4k on Master G backup Blackhole image. I am aware of converting both lines of information (full euro) i have done this but where do i put them everyhere ive read ive input them and still to no avail. 2 nights at least ive been reading trying new things and im losing it now lol

• i havent clicked yet. Is it 101 ways to damage you satellite receiver. Cheers will look now

- - - Updated - - -

do i delete the current info thats in the server file or leave it?

- - - Updated - - -

Getting this. They are active cos i tried them in there previous form

2015/12/18 00:49:49 17965DC1 p (cccam) cccam(r) jxxxx.net: login failed, usr/pwd invalid

Edited once, last by codar: removing personal info ().

• yeh thats the image. i put them in the convertor and just pasted what it said although some posts have the label as remote yet mine has the dns part

one says error and one says off

although some posts have the label as remote yet mine has the dns part

The label only determines what oscam calls the proxy reader (you can rename it to anything you like), it has little bearing on the rest of the config.
    Did you scroll down the bottom window of the convertor to get all the config?
    Is it a c line or n line your converting (make sure you select the right type in the converter top window)

• it is c yes, and yep checked ive got the right one selected and copied the all of it. Does it matter if its a euro one? im just gonna reflash to the Master G vix a i prefer that image n start again. Think 4K can 4K off :54_002: haha

- - - Updated - - -

Codar ive sent u a message. if we get it sorted ill explain my cock up in a post on here to make it easier for other amatuers:bravo::bravo::bravo::laughing:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!