last chance to setup before i sell stressing badly

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,533 times. The last Post () by uglykidjoes.

• h veryone ive the amiko alien 2 and ive amanged to flash it with a hyperion 4.5 backup which tbh works fine. ive scanned for channels and found lots and ive set up everything and it seams good.
    ive also setup spark and thats so easy ( why cant enigma be lie that) ive all sly channels up and ruuning and its great . now,.......

the problem is ive not been able to get the sly channels working on my hyperion enigma 2?? from what i can tell in spark i need the mgcam plugin and the newcamd plugin editor or summat but for life in me and after installing all the plugins avail and turning them on and off ect one by one it just wont run sly channels. i know my line is in right place as spark works so whatb the hell to do with the e2??

its been nearly a month since i go this box and im kinda wishing id stuck with my old amiko micro as that was so flamming easy to do aswell.

any help greatly appreciated and i dont wanna convert no line to oscam or anything as i know it works just fine as it is, thanks soo much

• Official Post

What's wrong with oscam.? It is one of only a few emu's still in development. The alien runs great with it and can't run cccam.
    This has been covered a million times already as far as the alien goes.....

• What's wrong with oscam.? It is one of only a few emu's still in development. The alien runs great with it and can't run cccam.
    This has been covered a million times already as far as the alien goes.....

ive been told by where i got my n line from that if use oscam i wil be cut off?

on my line it says to be used with mgcmad ?

• Hey bud ive worked out i need a emu pack with them all in and i know ive to put my line in the camdlist file but i dont have the correct cam installed on box. Where do i put the emu pack ive downloaded on ftp please.

p.s ive downloaded this emu pack http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=29642

• Downloaded that thanks. Ive added it to my box via ftp and its in the emu folder where all my others where. Ive added line to camdlist file and save and channels still not clearing?
    Ive gone to emu manager and not sure which one to turn on as active so ive been through them one by one and still channels not clearing.

I cannot be that far off now any other ideas plz

• its a n line , and i used ftp to just edit the lst fle for my line. also how to change permisions to the 755 plz. thank you very much for replys aswelll means alot

• Official Post

Which FTP tool are you using to send the files to the receiver ? Usually you just right click on the file while its on the receiver, you should then have an option for change permissions/attributes..

With mgcamd on any other mips receiver you would need to change the N line to CWS then add this info into newcamd.list file, i`m not sure what way it works on sh4 receivers as it`s not even the real mgcamd you are using here..

• Which FTP tool are you using to send the files to the receiver ? Usually you just right click on the file while its on the receiver, you should then have an option for change permissions/attributes..

With mgcamd on any other mips receiver you would need to change the N line to CWS then add this info into newcamd.list file, i`m not sure what way it works on sh4 receivers as it`s not even the real mgcamd you are using here..

im using filezilla to make edits to my box bud. and how to edit the part to 755 please

• Right click on mgcamd while its on the receiver > File permissions > change the numeric value to 755 > press ok > restart enigma2.

giving this a try now thanks again and ill report back

- - - Updated - - -

Still not working mate. Ive got everything that i know set up right and sly still not clearing. Problem also is i find im having to do a full scan everytime i turn box on?? Do i have to have a usb with hdd attached at all times to save data?

• Your not having much luck with this,iv found oscam easiest with the alien2, to be honest I'd use HDMU ,if you wait till tomoz I'll do a back up and all you'll need is to amend the oscam.server file

Im not sure why but i was told not to use oscam with my n line for what ever reason. I really dont know whats going on as ive edited the var/key newcamlist file with my line. N www.server.com port user pass 01 02 03 04 ect. ?? Ive installed the hyperion emu pack and ive gone to emu and started mgcamd and also changed parimeter to 755. So really at a dead end tbh

- - - Updated - - -

I could do with some one online for half hour to just reply right away and work it out as if he or she was in the same room. Im taking it to a sat shop on monday but i really want to beable to do this myself. Plus all this i want latest sat channel list installing and i dont even know how to bloody do that.

• If your using pkt all emus and configs are in the pkt plugins to download,sometimes adding a pack can make things worst,

I looked in the plugins to download and it didnt have mgcamd or the config n a few other things it dont have that i could tell. Thats why i downloaded the pkt emu pack form a earlier post

- - - Updated - - -

Todays the day i am goingbto get this box working today (i hope) can anyone confirm how my line should look? Does it start N: www.server ect or does it need to be CWS: http://www.server.com port user pass 01 02 03 04 ect ?

• mate use oscam you have a twin tuner
    also i think you need mgcamd 1.38 last time i used pkt
    download the oscam emu and oscam configs but if you have a back up them files would have been installed, can you confirm this

also looking at the emu you download that is old like 2013,cccam does not work on the alien so god knows why thats there

Edited once, last by pauldb ().

• mate use oscam you have a twin tuner
    also i think you need mgcamd 1.38 last time i used pkt
    download the oscam emu and oscam configs but if you have a back up them files would have been installed, can you confirm this

also looking at the emu you download that is old like 2013,cccam does not work on the alien so god knows why thats there

hi bud ive replied to pm and i can confirm that in var/keys i have the following:

camd3.config
    incubuscamd.conf
    incubuscamd.prio
    mg_cfg
    newcamd.list
    oscam.conf
    oscam.provid
    oscam.server
    oscam.srvid
    oscam.user
    priority.list

MY NEWCAMD.LIST FILE I HAVE PUT MY LINE THERE, ITS A N LINE AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS NOW:

CWS = www.server.com port user pass 01 02 03 upto 14

and in my emu folder i have the following:

camd3
    camd3_902
    cccam
    mgcamd
    mgcamd_133
    mgcamd_135
    oscam
    oscam_10000
    rucam
    wicardd

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!