Dm800 knackered??

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,588 times. The last Post () by DaiC1.

• I think I have tried to flash my dm800hd with wrong image, now all I get is error no ca found. I have tried dreamup 2009 and 1334 and also tried this Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool NCF SIM2 v2, both methods see my box and connect to it and seems to flash bootloader but when I try to flash a new image #bl76 it says file is too big!! Checked sim card and cleaned connections and checked for dry joints, am ready to throw through the window now, just bought a nice new panny 50" TV and am wathin SD telly via my old trusty TM600. Anyone had this problem and fixed it? or am I destined to SD TV for a while???
    Thanks guys.

• I had same prob, some how I trashed the sim with a bad flash.

Fixed it by buying and installing a replacement sim £30.

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• 2 days of trying to fix that box Billy has made me want to throw the fuker through the window for you lol

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• billy send me a pm m8 if its still fooked its one thing that i am very good at m8 is sorting dreamboxs it will need to be on tuesday mate as unfortunately i am off to footie tomorrow i will sort it for you mate no worries

• Hey DaiC1 where do you buy one and is it easy to install ?

PM sent, its just like changing sim on mobile. Mine was located under the tuner.{be carefull the sim holder is a bit fragile.}

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• if you have another dm800 handy you could get dreamup to read the 800 thats working then quickly swap over with 800 thats not then it should flash again. only thing is you need a working another working 800

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!