where can I find a manual with a list of remote control shortcuts?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 530 times. The last Post () by G_ogi.

• Thanks for making this app. I'm just trying it for the first time.

I'd like to ask where can I find a manual with a list of remote control shortcuts?

Thanks

• here you go m8 ...

The Key Assignment can be shown with the Help Button inside the Plugin:

• Yellow Button: search YouTube Trailer
    • Green Button: search on Wikipedia for more information of the movie, director or artists
    • Red Button: toggle between Backdrop/Posterwall/Metrix style
    • Blue Button: hide/unhide plugin
    • Info Button: toggle show/hide info
    • Video Button: database update, search for new movies and orphaned database entries
    • Text Button: edit database
    • Stop Button: mark movie/episode as seen/unseen
    • Radio Button: delete the selected movie file completely or delete only the information from database and write the information into a blacklist so that the movie will be ignored at database updates (blacklisted)
    • Bouquet Buttons: +- page inside Coverwall style list
    • <- -> Button: go to 1. entry with certain first letter
    • Button 1: CutListEditor/MovieCut/LogViewer
    • Button 2: research movie information for the selected movie on TMDb
    • Button 3: research series information for the selected series on TheTVDb. The Season/Episode Numbers should be in the format "S01E01" or "s01e01" or "S1E1" or "s1e1".
    • Button 4: hide seen movies, twice button 4 deactivates the filter
    • Button 5: toggle between Movie/Series/Movies&Series view
    • Button 6: Movie Folder Selection, 2 x Button 6 deactivates the filter (button 0,1: end/begin of the list)
    • Button 7: Movie Director Selection, 2 x Button 7 deactivates the filter (button 0,1: end/begin of the list)
    • Button 8: Movie Actor Selection, 2 x Button 8 deactivates the filter (button 0,1: end/begin of the list)
    • Button 9: Movie Genre Selection, 2 x Button 9 deactivates the filter (button 0,1: end/begin of the list)
    • Button 0: go to end of list

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!