Oscam Needed

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,074 times. The last Post () by erinville.

• Vu+ Solo 2
    Some kind of Openvix image (Oct 2015)

I flashed my brother's Vu+ Solo 2 receiver with an Openvix image.
    I then installed CCcam 2.30 at my house and everything worked fine.
    He took it home & it has been freezing since, despite him having 4 times Internet speed than me.
    I read somewhere that the Vu+ Solo 2 "prefers" an Oscam Softcam.
    I'm looking for an Oscam image for this receiver.
    I know from experience that the way to save a CCcam in Notepad is to call it CCcam.cfg, All Files & ANSI.
    I don't know what I would name an Oscam Softcam.
    So, what I really need is a link to download the correct Oscam Softcam for this receiver for Openvix & what to name the Oscam Softcam in Notepad.
    Hoping someone can help.

• Download the linuxsat plugin and download the latest one from there it will install it, you just need to change the config in tuxbox to a suitable password for your self, I'm sure master g as done some sort of tutorial for converting ccam lines to oscam, have a look in the oscam section of the site

• I actually tried to download the Linuxsat Plugin & another page opens up on my PC, which is normal.
    The problem is that the page kept flashing on & off, so I couldn't click on anything.
    What do you mean by changing the password?

• Official Post

Link for the plugin is here Linuxsat-Support-Add-ons..

Link for oscam is here OSCam-svn11160.

Convert the c line to a [reader] with cccam2oscam > FTP to /etc/tuxbox/config and open oscam.server file > copy/paste/save the [reader] into this file > start oscam from blue button / softcam manager..

You can add the [reader] via the oscam web interface in a browser like this http://192.168.1.1:8888 (change http://192.168.1.1 to the ip address of the solo2) > click the files tab > oscam.server > paste in the [reader] and click save > restart oscam..

• I just found out that the flashing is a known problem in Windows 10.
    Anyway, I went to safe mode & downloaded the add ons to my C drive.
    I then went to DCC & sent the add on from C to tmp.
    The only problem is that after restarting my receiver the add ons do not appear in Install Local Extension.

• I did that from Telnet & it said transfer done.
    I then went into plugins in the receiver, but I can't find it.
    Do I look somewhere else?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!