Vigica c100s no satellite list

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,534 times. The last Post () by doddel.

• Please could someone help with this. I bought a Vigica c100t and I've had the c60s before. The thing is, I can't find the satellite list anywhere. Do I need to upgrade the firmware or something to get this option on? All I get is

Auto Search
    Manual Search
    Restore user Data
    Backup user Data
    DTV data reset

It has had my head boggled.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Edited once, last by tanner74 ().

• hi i just got one my self ill post my results if i manage to get or make a guide.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry is the Vigica c100t not cable?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry is the Vigica c100t not cable?

• Thanks for the response shielser. Well I've dropped a right bollock there then lol. Does this mean I can use it for VM and if so do you know anywhere that shows you how to set it up or do you know anywhere that shows you how to get the best out of this box. Many thanks in advance

• found on another forum (freaktab.com) a thread where user wwortel has written some scripts that make it possible to construct a new channel list from blind scan data.
    There is a link given for download: http://dorpstraat.com/vigica/mw-s1-edit-v05.zip
    The scripts require the Python language being present on the computer. It is not an editor but rather two helper programs. One splits up the blind-scan channel list in individual files, one per channel, so that you can select and sort them using the file editor of the PC. One can determine the order of channels and also assign preferences and change the name of the channel by editing of the channel's file name. Another helper script can then collect the sorted channels and make a new channel list out of that which the Vigica C100S understands.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!