My CCcam.cfg is only decoding certain Sly Channels.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,226 times. The last Post () by freddieerg.

• I'm using an Enigma 2 with ViX, got the latest version of CCcam installed and using my CCcam line.

I'm getting all the Entertainment channels and all the Kids channels but no Sports or Movies.

No idea whats going wrong as clearly the config is working for some channels?

Also on a side note,
    No idea why but I'm not getting any UKTV channels (Dave, Gold etc...)

• I'm using a C Line which has been legally obtained as I own it.

I've got a Vu+ Duo running Enigma 2 (ViX)

I know the Cline is working because it's decrypting all channels in the Entertainment package but refusing to decrypt anything in Sports and Movies except Eurosport.

- - - Updated - - -

This is whats in my CCcline.cfg
    C: xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Obviously my info is in there instead of x's

• Official Post

Its fairly obvious to us that the server you use doesn`t have all the channels they promised. There isn`t any special configuration you need to do in CCcam.cfg to open the sport or movies, once the c line is added it should open all channels, if it doesn`t its a problem on the server side..

My suggestion is add an updated channel list or run autobouquetsmaker to pick up the channels that have changed recently.. As for help with the c line please don`t ask as we don`t support members who use these type of services..

• Its fairly obvious to us that the server you use doesn`t have all the channels they promised. There isn`t any special configuration you need to do in CCcam.cfg to open the sport or movies, once the c line is added it should open all channels, if it doesn`t its a problem on the server side..

My suggestion is add an updated channel list or run autobouquetsmaker to pick up the channels that have changed recently.. As for help with the c line please don`t ask as we don`t support members who use these type of services..

Sorry for discussing c line related stuff as I know it puts the whole forum at risk... won't happen again.

Whilst I didn't work out exactly what was going wrong I used someones N line in my Cccline.cfg and it worked a treat.
    After reading about a bit others have had the same results on the Vu+ Duo.

Thanks for your help everyone and sorry again.
    (Also pari a bouquet update was all I needed to get them back!)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!