Vu Solo 2 openvix fixed 28.2 and motorised setup

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 363 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi guys would appreciate all the help I can get am newbie to the motorised dish setup! Am in Northern Ireland and am looking to setup my solo2 with 28.2 fixed dish and motorised dish would like to utilise the autobouquets to get sly numbers but also if possible can it be used or anything similar to simplify the channels from motorised side of things like I say any help would be greatly appreciated

• You can use catseyes list for other satellites and still use ABM ....load catseyes list first then run ABM.... loading catseyes will wipe the ABM bouquets so runing ABM last will leave you both im sure by default its set to keep other bouquets but can be set if need be .....a lot of other sats are on ABM but i dont bother setting them as I find it easier for the weekly ABM scan I set

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!