dm800 problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 809 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Im posting on behalf of a peer of mine his issue is that every few minutes a 4 little brown box appears on the top left of his screen,the on the bottom right will move right and a few second`s later the screen will glitch or freeze.It only appears to happen on sly uk and not my other shares,ive checked his line and the ecm time leaving me is 0.94ms the same as my other peers i believe it may be a clone receiver but im not 100% sure any idea what is happening there.

• Ok I believe he has a dvb800 and he is running a version of Blackhole and cccam 2.3.0 i believe,his ecm times appear to vary wildly on every sat and every peer for example his is watching sly uk but his ecm times are anything from 0.26ms to 700ms on sly he says he can still get a picture even with such high ecm times off sly but then other times it will freeze at below 200ms from myself. I monitored his ecm times from me remotely and ive seen them as low as 149ms to over 700ms in the space of a couple of seconds at the same time im looking at my end and the ecm times look stable from me and ive had no other complaints

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!