advice needed

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,066 times. The last Post () by supra59uk.

• Hi to all

need some good advice to get the most out of my new et9200 cams, plugins, ect

i have got a full sub sly card which is working fine with ccam 2.3.0
    but is there any other cams i can run to recieve any other channels off all the other sats as my system is motorised, i also have a spiderboxhd9000 which still opens lots of channels but i have taken this off my motorised system so lost all them channels now, i use this in my bedroom on 28e, you may be wondering why would you do that, well i want to get to learn these linux boxes as these seem to be a better bet for future useage and i love playing about lol.

so any sugestions would be great, look forwards to your help thanks Paul

• thankyou for the quick reply

i will install your sugestions do i have to uninstall the other cams first ?
    and what does the ts panel do ? thanks Paul
    can any plugins mess the box up as there seems to be loads but im never sure what to load and what not to load crashed my box a few times already lol
    i have a problem at the moment if i use fast forwards on 8x for a few mins then it hangs and i have to switch the box off with the switch been told thats not good for the box so hoping there is a cure for this
    maybe some one else as had his problem and as a fix
    im using the latest kernal and latest vix image driver 161 think i got all that right lol.

i do have another question what does hop1 hop2 ect mean i read something to do with distance, how would i know what hop i am? would i be hop1 if its my card ?

i think it would be a massive help to newbies if there was a glossary covering all terminalogy because when you read most of the posts they mention all sorts of things then ecm, emus ,hops , ccams , telnet, plugins , ,ect think you all get the drift lol well just a thought

thanks again for advice given

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!